Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Now they are asking for donations for the victims from the Red Cross. Ya like Im giving donations that will go to the looters. Boy are they shooting themselves in the foot as far as getting simpathy when thats all we are seeing on tv tonight ........ A bunch of looting welfare losers.

There are thousands more that are not welfare looting losers, you don't see them on TV. Quit being such a hard ass, someday you may need help.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Originally posted by Diceman
    There are thousands more that are not welfare looting losers, you don't see them on TV. Quit being such a hard ass, someday you may need help.
    You are right. This is not a time to look for a excuse not to do anything. France and Germany is doing that.

[Edited by JAMES 3528 on 08-31-2005 at 11:35 AM]

Yah, what he said!
    The way we build has a greater impact on our comfort, energy consumption and IAQ than any HVAC system we install.

http://www.ductstrap.com/

It is called

COMPASSION!!!!

Put yourself in the other persons shoes. I am law abiding but you can be assured that if I were without food,water,power and in their place I would be helping myself to food and water.
    There is no excuse for taking anything else period!!

Having said that.Abandon the city and rebuild in an area that is not below sea level. The freaking city is surronded by water. Disaster waiting to happen.

When will my new meter get here?

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Thats a real nice post there.

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

soooo, the boyz living down there shouldn't allow their tax dollars to go towards paying for your Homeland Security or your governments fancy new bunker-bust'n bombs?

Looks like the Germans are getting some political mileage out of Katrina at Bush's expense. This couldn't come at a worse time. About a week ago, a consensus began to occur among scientists that global warming was in fact responsible for the increased severity of hurricanes over the last couple of years.
    Bush has been strongly against international efforts to reduce global warming.

Originally posted by ralphtheplumber
    try this.

this is the biggest bunch of garbage I have seen on this whole Katrina thing:

"There is only one possible route of action," he writes. "Greenhouse gases have to be radically reduced and it has to happen worldwide. Until now, the US has kept its eyes shut to this emergency. (Americans) make up a mere 4 percent of the population, but are responsible for close to a quarter of emissions." He adds that the average American is responsible for double as much carbon dioxide as the average European."

Like we are responsible for a natural disaster. Any hurricane hitting that area of the US would have caused a hell of a lot of damage. They always have. This time a little extra punch in the right place caused wholesale flooding which happened to be in New Orleans. No amount of reducing emmissions would have changed that.

So, how many billions of dollars have we lost in Germany alone? When I was there in the sixties, most Germans wanted us troops there. But now? Maybe since the cold war is over we should abandon Germany and France. How about a few more bases in England to bolster their economy? Find a few 'friendly' nations and screw the ones who turn on us.

Time for some 'garage logic' foreign policy instead of this kiss ass all the time policy.

[Edited by MikeJ on 08-31-2005 at 06:12 PM]

Originally posted by outside rep
    I already am giving those idiots who live down there help

My insurance is going up becuase of them
    My gas price is going up becuase of them
    My everything is going up becuase of them

Screw them and let them all die for all I care they already have enoung of my money we already work 1/4 or the year for someone else in taxes and another 1/2 to live in this county and you get to keep a 1/4 of what you earn if you lucky most only get to keep 1/10 or you total earings by the time you done I WILL NEVER GIVE MY MONEY TO ANYONE who lives in those areas they know hurricans and torandos and all that other jazz F them they shouldnt be aloowed to have insurance I am getting sick of paying for everyone else
    This is a little extreme. Even for a *******.

Senior Tech Guest
    Originally posted by outside rep
    I already am giving those idiots who live down there help

My insurance is going up becuase of them
    My gas price is going up becuase of them
    My everything is going up becuase of them

Screw them and let them all die for all I care they already have enoung of my money we already work 1/4 or the year for someone else in taxes and another 1/2 to live in this county and you get to keep a 1/4 of what you earn if you lucky most only get to keep 1/10 or you total earings by the time you done I WILL NEVER GIVE MY MONEY TO ANYONE who lives in those areas they know hurricans and torandos and all that other jazz F them they shouldnt be aloowed to have insurance I am getting sick of paying for everyone else

But the good news is he just saved a fortune with Geico...

and did I mention I just lost total respect for this moron...if I had relatives there I would be reaching thru this screen to get ahold of you, you dis-respectful pos.

[Edited by senior tech on 08-31-2005 at 06:55 PM]

When will my new meter get here?
    Is it possible that a looter broke into the UPS truck stole the UEI clamp on and died trying to bypass the alrarm sys?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast