AIR NOT COLD-PLEASE HALP. J/k I'm a FNG

Hi all! Name is yankeessuk, which is for my love of the Boston Red Sox. Nothing against anybody from the North. I've lurked here for a few years, looking at technical questions and a little general discussion thrown in the mix.

My background:I'm a facility manager and I've been doing building maintenance for about 15 years and do lots of side jobs in everything from electrical, carpentry, and plumbing to hvac. I'm EPA certified and completed an accredited hvac course from a local tech school 5 years ago. I do lots of sidework with people I know through that school.
    I'm a bowler, auto mechanic, remodeler, woodworker, firearm and reloading afficinado, and have a wife and two step kids. My other children are my two boxer dogs. Just want to say hi guys and I'll see you around!

Welcome. I'm a A.B.T.Ys person myself. Anyone But The Yankees! My Mariners stink again/still...
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

welcome,

since you have dogs ,we'll forgive/overlook some of your other short comings

gotta get the post count up before applying for pro
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

Welcome!

The statement below is my signature and just my overall feeling towards our industry and does not necessarily pertain to you nor this thread.

There really isn't a legitimate excuse for not doing the job correctly!

Edna Bay, Alaska Highest concentration of black bears in the US
    Quote Originally Posted by ControlsInMT View Post
    Welcome. I'm a A.B.T.Ys person myself. Anyone But The Yankees! My Mariners stink again/still...
    In case you haven't noticed, the M's are on a run.