"Democracy" is finally coming to the ME "Islamic" style

"Democracy" is finally coming to the ME "Islamic" style

Yes we are finally getting "democracy" in the ME. This appears to be the end result of our disastrous "experiment" with trying to police the world and getting rid of "evil" tyrants like the Shaw (he was actually the best thing Iran ever had) in Iran (thank you Jimmy) and next Saddam in Iraq (thank you Bush). Heck we even helped get rid of Batista in Cuba and got Fidel and communism in the trade.

Well it has now a life of its own and first Tunisia, then Egypt and now other ME countries may fall to an "Islamic" form of democracy which makes those "evil" dictators seem more like benevolent leaders. The 8 million Christians in Egypt are in fear for there lives and may soon be wiped out along with any form of secular liberty left in this former country who was a friend to the US and Israel under the dictator Mubarak.

In ten years or less we might be left with a block of anti West governments ruled by radical Islamists who will help finance Islamic terrorists through there network of Mosques around the world.

We should have stayed at home like George Washington warned us to do. We should never have entered the ME. It has cost us trillions of dollars and lowered our standard of living across the board. Thank you, thank you very much

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/christians-...031322380.html
    Christians worry Egypt being hijacked by Islamists ........... Christians say no one has been tried yet for the burning of a church in Helwan, south of Cairo, in March or for violence in the Cairo suburb of Imbaba on May 7 that left 15 people dead. At least 13 died in clashes after the Helwan incident.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/..._democrac.html

Liberal democracy grows only in certain cultures. History has empirically demonstrated that cultures stemming from Christian, Eastern, and Far Eastern religions are compatible with stable, long term liberal democracies. On the other hand, it is not obvious that cultures emanating from an Islamic foundation are compatible with liberal democracy. This uncertainty is a key reason the European Union has resisted integrating Turkey. It may explain why there are no Muslim liberal democracies.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

The world has become way too small for any country to attempt living in isolation. Even China opened it's doors (although I suspect they will be closing them again).

The genie is out of the bottle. The farm boys have already seen gay Paree. So, we need to fight the good fight or perish.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Sometimes I think the same way. Lets just mind our own business and stay out of it. But I believe the "isolationism" would be more dangerous. We were intent on minding our own business during WW11 and if we would of God only knows what would of became of the world. Like it or not We have alot of interests all over the world and I'm pretty sure we need to protect them.