I had some fried chicken last night and ate a piece too soon out of the fryer. I burnt the top of my damn tongue. If that wasn't bad enough I had a craving today for salted peanuts and with out thinking had them. Then for dinner I had a sub with what else, hot peppers, pepperoni and jalepeno cheese. I'm going to be suffering for days.

I am up at 4:AM . The right side of my face is swollen and I can't take enough Tylenol to ease the pain. The average individual not trained to kill and endure pain would have killed themselves by now. I have a 8:AM appointment with a dentist. You lose.

you want to get rid of that tooth ache pain ? smash your finger in the car door---you will forget all about that tooth..........put the tylenol away and take 4 aleve's

for some reason Aleve works better on toothache pain..of course antibiodics to kill the infection work just as well

Yes James, you win. If you call having a toothache winning.

Glad I'm not the only one with a toothache on here.

My bottom wisdom tooth for the last 5 days has been bothering me so bad that it hurts all the way up into my ear, which makes my ear very sensitive. I get around anything loud and it sounds liuke a cannon going off right next to my ear.

Seems to be getting worse every day. Last night I was up and down all night, and the acetomenophin they gave me for it didn't do Sh!t.

I am scheduled to have all of my wisdom teeth out on sept. 9th but going to call today and see if I can Wheel and deal with them for an earlier appointment.

Partied hardy all weekend. I ate all kinds of stuff that an old guy like me is suppose to avoid. Not to mention the gallons of beer I drank.

So this morning it was time to get back to my normal routine. Metimucil cookies, a bowl of fruit an a glass of prune juice.

About 8:05 the thunder and lightning started and, Man, I haven't been cleaned out like that since my colonoscopy.

I feel pretty good as a matter of fact.

Just thought I'd share.

Originally posted by benncool
    Partied hardy all weekend. I ate all kinds of stuff that an old guy like me is suppose to avoid. Not to mention the gallons of beer I drank.

So this morning it was time to get back to my normal routine. Metimucil cookies, a bowl of fruit an a glass of prune juice.

About 8:05 the thunder and lightning started and, Man, I haven't been cleaned out like that since my colonoscopy.

I feel pretty good as a matter of fact.

Just thought I'd share.

Share WHAT ???
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

For all of you that was concerned about my problem, I am back now. Feel much better....just wondering how I am gonna feel in a couple of hours.

ct_hvac_tech this was my first one. It ain't no fun.