honeywell wireless zoning

Has anyone installed a honywell wireless system, i have never dealt with one but have a customer that could use one. im looking for some feedback on the product, good or bad would be appreciated. thanks

Yes installed a couple they work great

thanks for the quick reply, my concerns were how good the wireless worked and how often customer would be changing batteries on t-stats

Quote Originally Posted by Danimal535 View Post
    Yes installed a couple they work great
    Yup, we have done many. I have one in my own home and truly love it, very easy to set up.
    Make your expertise uniquely valuable.

Make your influence uniquely far-reaching.

Quote Originally Posted by roadkingmike View Post
    thanks for the quick reply, my concerns were how good the wireless worked and how often customer would be changing batteries on t-stats
    I would figure once a year, but that is easy as well. You don't have to even remove the cover of the stat.
    Make your expertise uniquely valuable.

Make your influence uniquely far-reaching.

Installed one about 3 years ago for my neighbor and it's still working great.
    I have also worked on half a dozen houses that had them and the thermostat (transmiter) and control board (wireless receiver) operated trouble-free.

thanks again guys for the replies, i always get feedback before installing a new product to myself, very much appreciated

Wireless works at great distance, even when travelling threw walls and ceiling. 5800 sq. ft. house with excellent transmission threw 2-3 walls, 2 ceilings and 1 granite tiled 2nd floor. Batteries are so easy to change that the elderly can do it with ease once show how. Batteries seem to last around 2 years for the 2 "AA" type thermostats.