Even in my little Metro its getting silly around here. I drive 25 miles to and then from work and 30 each way to school...I tend to fill up every 3rd day hard to believe it cost $20 to fill up a skateboard size car. I can only imagine what you all pay to fill up trucks and SUVs
73% of Americans say that illegal immigration is a problem. The other 27% say, "No habla inglis!"
I heard this on an Atlanta station today. Some resident bozo expert said if you can afford to drive a vehicle then you can afford to buy gasoline.
So, tonite my soon to be 20 year old daughter was scrounging quarters from the change jar we keep in the kitchen. She is going to college, working at a child day care, and trying to do the right thing. Her gross pay of 7.00 an hour, and part time to boot, makes it really hard on her. Of course dear old dad gave her a few bucks to help her out. But she really was reluctant to take my money. She said Dad I am trying to figure out how to budget my money then gasoline shoots up again. It seems like all of my money is going to gasoline.
I hope the greedy SOB's enjoy robbing all of us with their high priced fuel.
You would think in times like this the oil companies would hold profits down and try to work with us. But of course it is not so, and why should it be, after all in a free market society and run away greed everything is OK. And the current administration is totally in step with this big biz philosophy. Matter of fact oil and energy is where many of them made their fortunes, they are not about to go back on their buddys. Enjoy the ride, it ain't close to being over.