Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    6-30-05 2 pm $2.99.9 per gallon here.

Even in my little Metro its getting silly around here. I drive 25 miles to and then from work and 30 each way to school...I tend to fill up every 3rd day hard to believe it cost $20 to fill up a skateboard size car. I can only imagine what you all pay to fill up trucks and SUVs
    73% of Americans say that illegal immigration is a problem. The other 27% say, "No habla inglis!"

any now they wanna tap into the reserves.

how about they lay off taxing us!

thats why their so high....govt gets 50 cents on the dollar for gas in PA. gas prices triple, our tax triples. guess who smiles all the way to the bank.....

dont open the reserves, stop taxing us to death. find another way to pay for your effing war......

I saw it for $2.98 today. Highest I've seen here.
    Get back to work.

I heard this on the radio today.

I heard this on an Atlanta station today. Some resident bozo expert said if you can afford to drive a vehicle then you can afford to buy gasoline.

So, tonite my soon to be 20 year old daughter was scrounging quarters from the change jar we keep in the kitchen. She is going to college, working at a child day care, and trying to do the right thing. Her gross pay of 7.00 an hour, and part time to boot, makes it really hard on her. Of course dear old dad gave her a few bucks to help her out. But she really was reluctant to take my money. She said Dad I am trying to figure out how to budget my money then gasoline shoots up again. It seems like all of my money is going to gasoline.

I hope the greedy SOB's enjoy robbing all of us with their high priced fuel.

Thumbs down

I'm suprised one of you geniuses hasn't jumped in and blamed Karl Rove and Dick Cheney for the price of gas.

EDIT: On further review, I see several of you have. My Bad.

Whatever you do, don't blame supply and demand for high gas prices...nothing breaks up a black helicopter and tinfoil hat party like a few facts.

[Edited by hvac student_4063 on 08-30-2005 at 11:11 PM]

Gas price Increase

On long Island tonite $3.29 9/10's for 87 octane.

Originally posted by hvac student_4063
    I'm suprised one of you geniuses hasn't jumped in and blamed Karl Rove and Dick Cheney for the price of gas.

Whatever you do, don't blame supply and demand for high gas prices...nothing breaks up a black helicopter and tinfoil hat party like a few facts.

I actually blame Bush.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

The joint across the street was $2.79 when I got here, an hour later it is $3.19. Where we fill the vans is $3.49.

You would think in times like this the oil companies would hold profits down and try to work with us. But of course it is not so, and why should it be, after all in a free market society and run away greed everything is OK. And the current administration is totally in step with this big biz philosophy. Matter of fact oil and energy is where many of them made their fortunes, they are not about to go back on their buddys. Enjoy the ride, it ain't close to being over.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Just heard

Pipe lines to Georgia are down. Only gas we get now is what is stored in Chamblee Ga.

Gas is expected to go up and over $3 for reg and we may run short within 12 to 15 days without another source.

Told my trucks to park unless they are in route to customer, parts (limited trips) or home.

Consolidate part trips by calling other techs that may be closer.

We have it good compaired to New O.

Originally posted by hvac student_4063

on one hand, Oil & Gas is talked about as a "national security" issue.
    on the other, it's traded in a spot-commodity market in the same manner as corn and sugar.

is there a contradiction here?

Senior Tech Guest
    Saw 85% ethanol today for $2.40 gallon...15 minutes later I get back to town and regular gas is up to $3.19...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast