Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Behold!

Talking

RRRRAAAAhhhhhh! I did it! I had to modify the original idea,.. now it's entirly run on asethyne from an MC bottle,..BANG! It's truley dangerous and it sounds like a gun. RRRAAAAHHHHHhhhh! I almost shot a hole in my fence, and then I scared the neighbors dog so bad she hide in their SUV... Com'on,.. I know you all want someone like me next door to you,...: )

Originally posted by John(Chicago)
    RRRRAAAAhhhhhh! I did it! I had to modify the original idea,.. now it's entirly run on asethyne from an MC bottle,..BANG! It's truley dangerous and it sounds like a gun. RRRAAAAHHHHHhhhh! I almost shot a hole in my fence, and then I scared the neighbors dog so bad she hide in their SUV... Com'on,.. I know you all want someone like me next door to you,...: )
    I got some one like you living next door to me. Can you imagine two of us in the same neighborhood. Now all I need is Dice to move in on the other side and it will be all over. They will have to call in the National Guard.

Rather next door than in back of...

How many times can you fire that before the PVC gets brittle enough to explode, BTW? Just curious. Get back to us on that, OK?

Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, Canada Occupation:Interprovincial Plumber, Commercial Gasfitter Interests:
    Originally posted by condenseddave
    Rather next door than in back of...
    You baaaaaaaaaad
    I love my job, but paydays Thursday

Wink

I really think he means in FRONT of me,.. cuz you never know where I might be tempted to stick my gun...

Word of advise.

Doesn't take long before the thing explodes and sends fragments into you.

Plumbers on a job I used to see all the time made a potato gun. If i remember right...3" Y with end cap.and reduced down to 2" pipe.

They used acetylene.

They also shot limes and apples.

One put an apple through the 3/4 plywood on a new house !

Came in not too long after with stitches.

'nuff said.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12