I was right about him...............
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Originally posted by Diceman

I thought I was right about you, nice straight guy. That is until you followed me into the bathroom on the last day and invaded my privacy ( thats all he invaded by the way ) but i'll overlook that transgression because you actually are an OK guy. I liked everyone there a little bit to my surprize.
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Originally posted by vmc1161

I thought I was right about you, nice straight guy. That is until you followed me into the bathroom on the last day and invaded my privacy ( thats all he invaded by the way ) but i'll overlook that transgression because you actually are an OK guy. I liked everyone there a little bit to my surprize.
    Well you gave me a hat. So, okay, I like you now. Besides anyone who can bring up beautiful daughters can't be all bad.

VMC likes to chat with guys in the bathroom stalls.......
    Anyway, he is indeed a wise ass, as I figgered and has a great daughter who put up with us.......I believe Mrs.VMC sent her along to keep dad out of trouble, which she did.

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

VMC likes to chat with guys in the bathroom stalls.......
    Anyway, he is indeed a wise ass, as I figgered and has a great daughter who put up with us.......I believe Mrs.VMC sent her along to keep dad out of trouble, which she did.

you are once again correct, and we always have fun and she knows when to slow me down.
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Now I know why you don't need to drink, you are that wacked out as it is...........
    By the by, that story about the N Viet Nam army regular working at the house had me laughing on the ride home.

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Now I know why you don't need to drink, you are that wacked out as it is...........
    By the by, that story about the N Viet Nam army regular working at the house had me laughing on the ride home.
    He's going to be at the house on Friday, I've spent the last few nights digging out my old combat gear from the attic i'll be ready. Of course i'll wait till he finishs the floors, umm have you seen my claymores anywhere?

My middle sons unit is going to be stationed somewhere west of Faluja (spelling?). Great news to come home to. The battalion they are replacing has been hit hard. They wont deploy for a little while and maybe things will change, I sure hope so.

I hope so as well, Godspeed to your boy, may he remain safe.

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

VMC
    My thoughts go out to your son and you. I spent a lot time with the VETS from soldier ride last month. I wish you and him only the best. Good luck and god bless our troops.