Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Yes..yes...he is trying to speak to the left in a language they understand. The left loves Stalin and Castro. You are talking about Boyd?

Originally posted by James 3528
    Yes..yes...he is trying to speak to the left in a language they understand. The left loves Stalin and Castro. You are talking about Boyd?
    Yep, he's almost to the brownshirt stage ...getting the Horst Wessell Song translated to English so after a hard nights book burning and rounding up undesirable enemies of the state, he and his cronies can gather at the local gasthaus and sing all night long.

I read some of his post. sorry but I have a hard time following his rambeling. although I have suggested that he stay off the drugs or get a new dealer.
    Old snipes don't die they just loose their steam

This an example of why ARP should not be apart of our foum...
    If you reply to something that is not with the mainstream you are branded as a left of right, which is evident..
    This mindset carries over to the other forms..
    Stephen,

"Value our Differences"

Well I do think branding anyone who finds fault with the administration's Iraq policy an "enemy of the state" is pretty extreme.

Originally posted by ozone drone
    Well I do think branding anyone who finds fault with the administration's Iraq policy an "enemy of the state" is pretty extreme.
    THANK YOU for making my point..

Stephen
    "Value our Differences"

I still think he is dumber than dirt!

Damn Robo

Don't you have more important things to do to
    day than worry about Refer dude ?????

Most post in ARP are interesting.... one way or another. I have gone back and read some of mine and thought.... that guy thinks funny sometimes .....

Yall having any fun yet ??
    Life goes on long after the thrill of living is gone.

rubobornot Guest
    "there are alot more horses asses in this world than there are horses"

Well maybe BC1 can open up a playground with seesaws, swings, pretty balloons and a cotton candy machine if you can handle that section. No one forced your mouse over there or has been sent to the hospital because of it. A lot more venom gets spewed at home owners hooking up their on Home Depot thermostats.

Did no one actually read my original post? I have no complaints about another anti-American/anti-faith person being on the forum, I too enjoy hearing how the idiots think at times.

What I stated was that refermafia is listed as an HVAC pro and so far the only one who has made a claim that he might be is gruvn, and he is no where near a judge of what a professional HVAC person is.

I don't care if non-HVAC people come here to wreck havoc on the ARP section with their commie comments, but I do resent that some in the past have tried to pass themselves off as HVAC pros in order to infiltrate us with the claims of being one of us.

Refer does not act like one of us. Even his few posts in sections other then ARP do not make me feel he/she is an HVAC professional.

I don't mind opposing views but I really recent someone misrepresenting themselves to make me think they are in a position that they really are not.

Is refigeration mafia in the HVAC business? That is all I am trying to ascertain. All of the other crap brought up here belongs in the ARP section and was not the point of this thread.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

I wonder if the software can be adjusted on this site to show everyone's credentials when they are in the Pro Forums.

Then there would be no question as to who is who!

never mess with the mob.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast