Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Aside from the username, is there any other indication that this poster is actually in the HVAC industry? He/she has a professional status but 99% of his/her posts are in the ARP section bashing religion and the United States government. The only posts not in ARP have no real indication that refrigeration mafia is actually involved in HVAC as a professional.

I think we have been dupped by another anti-American troll. Please, someone prove me wrong on this one.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

There has been a swarm of trolls here lately, I try not to feed em.
    If you dont stand behind our troops, please feel free...........to stand in front of them.

He spends a great deal of time in the Pro Bus forum, also, dreaming up his schemes for starting his own business.

Other than that, don't know.

Sounds like a kook most of the time.

some time ago, I had a peev with someone just like that.
    I was told, in no uncertain words.... that I was the one who should back off.

and yet others who have come here, signed in and wanted to be in ARP ... not all are treated the same way.

This is not a democracy Robbin. And that is okay. We knew this when we signed in to come here.

as far as someone being anti-American ... we have plenty of those types in Congress and the Senate.

So where do you draw the line?

this type of decision is not up to us to vote on. We are not asked what types of people, we think, should be here in various capacities.
    So it is totally out of our hands.
    And I have come to accpet this.

I may not like it. It may not be the best choice of how to run things. .. but it is not up to us to make the rules. Others have done that and we either like it or lump it.

Frankly ... I dont mind coming across someone who does not agree with my point of view.
    I am stable, confident in what I believe and count as true.
    I am comfortable with who I am as a man.

Some find that encountering objection is not something they are willing nor able to do.
    So they rebell when they find someone who doesnt agree with things they want or say or do.

We dont all have the same gifts for accepting others.

Personally, I am in agreement with you that someone coming here should have either a day job in the industry or they should at least be highly fair in their dealings with our online members here.

I would not vote to kick someone off the site just because they didnt work in the trade.
    But I would kick them off if they didnt demonstrate respect to others here, despite any trade affiliation.

but this is just my opinion.

America ... love it or leave it!

Mafia's views are extreme ...but no more than yours are.
    He's a counterbalance to your jingoism.

Robin,

I think he works for someone and does a lot of side work. I remember talking over Yahoo! Messenger with a few guys here and can't remember if it was him or not.

He has a fertile imagination for sure. As far as I am concerned re' the subject of trolling, you can be an upstanding member and still troll a forum, although that's not an accepted practice in my eyes.

There really should be a sticky at the top of each forum reminding trolls that they will get their just reward.

Originally posted by ozone drone
    His views are from another planet.

There are others as well if you remember. What would arp be without a few nitwits now and then?

Actually I can remember him taking part in a discussion pertaining to chillers in the past. He seemed to know the basic parts, he was also flying solo in a mostly small commercial refer business, if I am not mistaken he was either in Arizona, or talking about moving to Arizona. He was an avid golfer with what seemed like an incurable slice, so I would say yes I think that he is in the business at some level, I think he may be doing it part time on the side or just running his own little business.

Whoaaaaaaaa..........I went down into ARP....man that stuff that you guys are discussing down there is so over my head that I don't wanna go back in there!

The only time Boyd is extreme is when he has overdosed on NPR. You're about a million miles off. He asked a question that had a great observation. He wasn't asking for you to put him on a couch.

Originally posted by gruvn
    Actually I can remember him taking part in a discussion pertaining to chillers in the past. He seemed to know the basic parts, he was also flying solo in a mostly small commercial refer business, if I am not mistaken he was either in Arizona, or talking about moving to Arizona. He was an avid golfer with what seemed like an incurable slice, so I would say yes I think that he is in the business at some level, I think he may be doing it part time on the side or just running his own little business.
    You got all that in 44 post??

Originally posted by R12rules
    some time ago, I had a peev with someone just like that.
    I was told, in no uncertain words.... that I was the one who should back off.

and yet others who have come here, signed in and wanted to be in ARP ... not all are treated the same way.

This is not a democracy Robbin. And that is okay. We knew this when we signed in to come here.

as far as someone being anti-American ... we have plenty of those types in Congress and the Senate.

So where do you draw the line?

this type of decision is not up to us to vote on. We are not asked what types of people, we think, should be here in various capacities.
    So it is totally out of our hands.
    And I have come to accpet this.

I may not like it. It may not be the best choice of how to run things. .. but it is not up to us to make the rules. Others have done that and we either like it or lump it.

Frankly ... I dont mind coming across someone who does not agree with my point of view.
    I am stable, confident in what I believe and count as true.
    I am comfortable with who I am as a man.

Some find that encountering objection is not something they are willing nor able to do.
    So they rebell when they find someone who doesnt agree with things they want or say or do.

We dont all have the same gifts for accepting others.

Personally, I am in agreement with you that someone coming here should have either a day job in the industry or they should at least be highly fair in their dealings with our online members here.

I would not vote to kick someone off the site just because they didnt work in the trade.
    But I would kick them off if they didnt demonstrate respect to others here, despite any trade affiliation.

but this is just my opinion.

America ... love it or leave it!
    I think you were complaining of abuse in ARP R12, so I kept harping about staying out of the kitchen.
    The way we build has a greater impact on our comfort, energy consumption and IAQ than any HVAC system we install.

http://www.ductstrap.com/

Originally posted by James 3528
    The only time Boyd is extreme is when he has overdosed on NPR. You're about a million miles off. He asked a question that had a great observation. He wasn't asking for you to put him on a couch.

He's been spouting slogans like "enemies of the state"
    Sounds like something Castro and Stalin used to use.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast