Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Whats up with the Digicool AK900

When are they going to hit the shelves?

Quote Originally Posted by Danimal535 View Post
    When are they going to hit the shelves?
    If I wasn't' soooo busy with Lockhart Ind. doing geoexchange work, stopped wasting 5 hours a night sleeping and got Brenda to do the same then they'd be here.....
    Setting the BS aside....should be early July....sorry guys for being such a slacker.....
    "The quality you deserve is not expensive---it's priceless"

LOL` Doug can't wait we now are starting the A/C season here in CT and I am itching to get one might need to hit the cookie jar for 1250's Oh if you can post when the official date as soon as you can that would be cool also

Quote Originally Posted by Danimal535 View Post
    LOL` Doug can't wait we now are starting the A/C season here in CT and I am itching to get one might need to hit the cookie jar for 1250's Oh if you can post when the official date as soon as you can that would be cool also
    Will do Danimal......
    Brenda and I are working on it every night as the HVAC/R business is keeping me busy 12-14 hrs/day.....
    We avoided the 'recession' here and with our proximity to the 'Pacific Rim' we kept busy for the most part ..... now it's smoking busy.....

DC is keeping us hopping too as we have so many irons in the fire with new products that we are working with for other possible JV/partners to then take to the government for huge energy savings with tremendous employment opportunities for all of us too.......great I get to build new $hit that makes money for you and your co-workers...

Stay tuned friends..

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Lockhart View Post
    Will do Danimal......
    Brenda and I are working on it every night as the HVAC/R business is keeping me busy 12-14 hrs/day.....
    We avoided the 'recession' here and with our proximity to the 'Pacific Rim' we kept busy for the most part ..... now it's smoking busy.....

DC is keeping us hopping too as we have so many irons in the fire with new products that we are working with for other possible JV/partners to then take to the government for huge energy savings with tremendous employment opportunities for all of us too.......great I get to build new $hit that makes money for you and your co-workers...

Stay tuned friends..
    Thanks. I like that.

is the ak900 meant to replace the 1250?
    SMW 104

Quote Originally Posted by SmallBlockCoupe View Post
    is the ak900 meant to replace the 1250?
    I guess it will eventually if you guys want a cheaper unit as opposed to one built in North America.....
    Also if you look under the hood, you'll see a lot of difference in between ours and some others...

K
    I guess it will eventually if you guys want a cheaper unit as opposed to one built in North America.....
    Also if you look under the hood, you'll see a lot of difference in between ours and some others...
    I want a digicool but don't know weither or not to get the 1250 or wait for the AK900.
    SMW 104

K

I want a digicool but don't know weither or not to get the 1250 or wait for the AK900.
    I got both!!!!!

I got both!!!!!
    I can only get one for now. Unless you want to donate one to a lil ole apprentice.
    SMW 104

I can only get one for now. Unless you want to donate one to a lil ole apprentice.
    If you're third year or better and move to Vanc. Isd. you get one when you get hired......

If you're third year or better and move to Vanc. Isd. you get one when you get hired......

I'm only 1.5 years in but have knowledge of a 3rd year according to my boss-go figure. Haha.
    If my jouryneyman caught me saving the "a word" I would get slapped
    SMW 104

Now Im confused. I thought the AK900 was going to be the newest and best. Is the older 1250 considered better?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast