I gave this to my father-in-law for Father's Day this year. It took over three years to build it, but the hardest part was keeping it a secret from him and my loud mouth wife. Something this big is not easy to hide. This photo was taken the first time it sailed.

Nice job, now maybe you should put as much care and attention into your replies on this site as you did in making that ship.

Originally posted by DocHVAC
    Nice job, now maybe you should put as much care and attention into your replies on this site as you did in making that ship.
    Thanks. I always welcome good advice. If I ever reference someone's profile I will use as much care and attention necessary to ensure I quote the right person.

Its time to blow it up with fire crackers!

Beautiful job Nevada. I bet you feel lost now that its complete.
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

[QUOTE]Originally posted by nevada
    Thanks. I always welcome good advice. If I ever reference someone's profile I will use as much care and attention necessary to ensure I quote the right person.

LOL

Originally posted by coolwhip
    It's time to blow it up with fire crackers!
    I see it needs more attention to detail. I was hoping that it would look more like a real ship in the first photo I edited and posted.