Confused Scotsman ice machine

I was working on a scotsman ice machine, Could not make any ice do to the fact that the evaporator was 60 degree during freezing left it running about an hour to see if the temp drop but no. Condenser was clean, water was pumping evenly, i did not want to check pressure due to being a critical charge.The fan stop working but i put 120 at the shop and it worked. Im puzzled.Can someone please give me some feedback

Whew boy - there are a lot of things that could cause no ice......and very minimal information in the OP.

Did you find a service manual for the machine?
    "The problem is the average person isnt tuned in to lifelong learning, or going to seminars and so forth. If the information is not on television, and its not in the movies they watch, and its not in the few books that they buy, they dont get it" - Jack Canfield

fan could be controlled by head pressure. you need to know what your high and low pressure is.

jaherna77 - are you a service technician - or - end user?

If you're a service tech, slam down a little info about yourself in your profile and follow up here by telling us a little bit more about this machine.

If you're an end user, site rules prohibit us from giving out repair information to you.
    "The problem is the average person isnt tuned in to lifelong learning, or going to seminars and so forth. If the information is not on television, and its not in the movies they watch, and its not in the few books that they buy, they dont get it" - Jack Canfield

Smile scotmans ice maker

Yes I'm a commercial & residential technician , however I'm also interested in ice machine , this is my 3 rd ice machine ,but thanx to you i found the manual on line cause they did not have it .-t narrow down to a dirty evaporator.:-) I used a nickel safe cleaner ran it for about and hr . Cleaned the water pores too ... and then whala! I had ice thnx again!!!!!

Every ice machine that's not making ice I usually end up cleaning real good. Soak the ice sensors(that have them) real good to get the scale off. Usually all it is.

I usually get the response "you have to clean them??"
    Every customer you take for granted today will be someone else's tomorrow.

Sounds like it's stuck in harvest. Is this a CM3 machine?

How did cleaning the evaporator lower the evaporator temperature