+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why we are smarter than you.

Post Likes
    I am not talking about the black race... that would be a racist statement.
    I am not talking about men... Ok, that's true, but I don't make sexist statements.

I am talking about another minority that I proudly belong to... Lefties, Southpaw, or as the British call it--kefty, scrammy, and wacky. It is a fact that left-handed people are living in a right-handed world. But, it is an advantage that we are challenged to use tools and operated like right-handed people. This caused us to use the non-dominant side of our brains.

Make yourself smarter. If you are right handed, start using your left hand more. Eat, drink, write, and use your left hand to operate tools. Learn to throw and catch left handed. The more you use your brain, the smarter you become.

Post Likes
    It shows that you can multi-task, you can wank whilst using a right hand tool.
    The way we build has a greater impact on our comfort, energy consumption and IAQ than any HVAC system we install.

http://www.ductstrap.com/

Senior Tech Guest
    Most people who are right handed use their left hand for.....oh, wait...thats another website I visit...

Post Likes
    Make yourself smarter. If you are right handed, start using your left hand more. Eat, drink, write, and use your left hand to operate tools. Learn to throw and catch left handed. The more you use your brain, the smarter you become.
    By contrast, if a left-handed person begins using his right hand to eat, drink, write, an operate tools, does be become dumber??

I write left handed, use tools with both hands interchangeably, use forks with the right hand, can't make up my mind which side works best when bowling or swinging a golf club or playing disc golf (tend to favor right). Tend to throw a football and basketball with left hand.

So I can say this for being somewhat ambidextrous...it can be as confusing as hell!

Psychrometrics: the very foundation of HVAC. A comfort troubleshooter's best friend.

Post Likes
    Another lefty here. We ought to take a poll and see how many of us are in the trade. I write left handed but can basically switch hand tools I gained that ability when I broke my arm. While I had my left arm in a cast I taught myself to write with my right. But it didnt feel right so I went back to my left after it came off.

Post Likes
    all crimnals think they are smart but they eventually get cautht. you are alread on the 10 most not wanted list youll have to run to get on the 1o most wanted

Post Likes
    I believe I was born left handed, but the nuns in catholic school beat me, and forced me to be right handed. I now am ambidextrous - equally bad with either hand.

I write right handed, and do most things either right or left, it makes little difference. The one thing I can do left handed is write backwards from the right side of the page to the left - when you flip the page over, and hold it up to the light, it looks my right handed writing.... another one of my many useless skills.

Post Likes
    Osama bin Laden and Abu Musab al-Zarqawi are both left handed.

Post Likes
    If you try and choke the chicken with your left and when you have used righty all your life you will likely break your manhood in half.

Post Likes
    That explains it then,

I was wondering why Clinton was lefty and Bush is righty, Its because Clinton was a lot smarter, I mean is.

Post Likes
    Yes, marrying Hillary shows how smart he was.

Post Likes
    But in fairness to Bush his dad was left handed, and actually Clinton is smarter than all of the previous presidents so it wasn't really a fair statement to make against George.Yes like it or not Clinton was the most intelligent president this country has ever had

Post Likes
    LOL says who?

Post Likes
    huuummm must be calling his mommy

Post Likes
    No not caling Mom, was outside smokin,

It's a well known fact look it up. Its not me guessing at it. I personally didn't think he acted very smartly a lot of times.

Post Likes
    Now his daddy

Post Likes
    Originally posted by gruvn
    No not caling Mom, was outside smokin,

It's a well known fact look it up. Its not me guessing at it. I personally didn't think he acted very smartly a lot of times.
    Busted. You looked it up and found out it was a hoax http://www.snopes2.com/inboxer/hoaxes/presiq.htm

Post Likes
    Well another clown has found a river too wide. .

Post Likes
    That wasn't what I was refering to, Clinton is the only Rhodes Scholar. Kennedy obviously paid someone to take whatever tests he took, then paid them to write a book for him.

Post Likes
    Originally posted by mattm
    If you try and choke the chicken with your left and when you have used righty all your life you will likely break your manhood in half.
    Everyone can use a little "strange" once in a while
    "And remember my sentimental friend......that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others" - Wizard of Oz.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in