Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    huuummm must be calling his mommy

No not caling Mom, was outside smokin,

It's a well known fact look it up. Its not me guessing at it. I personally didn't think he acted very smartly a lot of times.

Now his daddy

Originally posted by gruvn
    No not caling Mom, was outside smokin,

It's a well known fact look it up. Its not me guessing at it. I personally didn't think he acted very smartly a lot of times.
    Busted. You looked it up and found out it was a hoax http://www.snopes2.com/inboxer/hoaxes/presiq.htm

Well another clown has found a river too wide. .

That wasn't what I was refering to, Clinton is the only Rhodes Scholar. Kennedy obviously paid someone to take whatever tests he took, then paid them to write a book for him.

Originally posted by mattm
    If you try and choke the chicken with your left and when you have used righty all your life you will likely break your manhood in half.
    Everyone can use a little "strange" once in a while
    "And remember my sentimental friend......that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others" - Wizard of Oz.

Originally posted by Nevada
    I am not talking about the black race... that would be a racist statement.
    I am not talking about men... Ok, that's true, but I don't make sexist statements.

I am talking about another minority that I proudly belong to... Lefties, Southpaw, or as the British call it--kefty, scrammy, and wacky. It is a fact that left-handed people are living in a right-handed world. But, it is an advantage that we are challenged to use tools and operated like right-handed people. This caused us to use the non-dominant side of our brains.

Make yourself smarter. If you are right handed, start using your left hand more. Eat, drink, write, and use your left hand to operate tools. Learn to throw and catch left handed. The more you use your brain, the smarter you become.

Thats the joke on you.......................................

You only think your smarter.
    We've been doing so much,for so long,with so little, that now we can do almost anything, with nothing at all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12