Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Originally posted by fastfred
    I toured the Fort in about 1975, with my grandmother, a "Daughter of the American Revolution". I believe they had old Ironsides moored there too.

I toured the Fort in about 1975, with my grandmother, a "Daughter of the American Revolution". I believe they had old Ironsides moored there too.

Carnak: Did you see a movie in the Fort Mchenry welcome center? If any American in attendance is not moved, at the end of the film when a huge curtain is drawn back to reveal a huge flag covering the entire wall they are in the wrong place.
    Drone certainly knows the history.

Thanks for your posts; they are always civil, lucid and informative. As I read some of the post’s here I often think how great it would be to work with and learn from some of the real pros here. And I am referring to you as one of the pros.
    Fred

Thank you Fred....I remember you enjoyed the fun I tried to stir up with James' "Trial"

Thank you Fred....I remember you enjoyed the fun I tried to stir up with James' "Trial" [/B][/QUOTE]

That jogged the old memory bank. I could not help being amused all over again. You demonstrated a sense of humor that is clearly not present in some of the posts we see here.

The "TRIAL" should be rerun here as a classic!!

Anyone who would enjoy a good laugh should do a search for the trial.
    Maybe Drone would help us find it? LYAO!

I'm not trying to disrespect Americans on here, and as for Celine being deported maybe We don't want her back, thats pretty scary stuff.

[i]Originally posted by fastfred

The "TRIAL" should be rerun here as a classic!!

Anyone who would enjoy a good laugh should do a search for the trial.
    Maybe Drone would help us find it? LYAO!
    [/B]
    It can be found ...go to ARP ....page 10

The "How Can APR Be Saved" thread....incidently started by Nevada, who started this thread....hijacked again eh Nevada?

Originally posted by James 3528
    if I knew you were going to be such a rude bastard... geeezzz.
    That is a bit harsh, but seeing how emotional you are confirms what I thought you were.

Originally posted by nevada
    If it was a thread that you started then I did not see it. I found your threads are not worth opening or reading.

Search By User Name: Nevada

But if you were the first to post the topic, you are right for quickly jumping in and taking credit for it. My intentions are to simply share information. I have no need or desire to increase my posts counter nor impress anyone here.

Under the circumstance, I took it easy on you, I was mearly mentionig I had already made the post and you I guess were on your period. I see you're still a rude bastard and a turd stirrer.

i am not taking it easy anymore. that calling me a piss nat crap in your signing box is the limit. no body call me piss nad tels me to play with my balls. i would say more but i want to be able to come to this site after i got rid of you nevada

Just contact the Mods. No need to give him what he wants.

DocHVAC, I've have been wondering, did you ever get the egg off your face? That one is still on my top ten best list.

I say you have less than 2 weeks left here.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234