Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    The Google search site has a built in calculator. Simply type in a math problem and the search results will be the answer. I found this by accident when I was trying to search a phone number. Because of a typo which caused a missing hyphen I entered the number 843524-6198. Google treated it as a math problem and return the results of

843524 - 6198 = 837326

Neat, yuh? It is not as handy as window's built in calculator, or having a hand calculator on you desk, but still neat. If you are not sure which function to perform first type out the problem and Google will but the parentheses in for you.

58*62-52/8+5681 = (58 * 62) - (52 / 8) + 5681 = 9270.5

Yes..I posted that a few months ago and one of these jerk new comers ridiculed it. It is handy. Download the google tool bar. It works on that and makes it better to use.

Here it is http://www.hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthr...threadid=74286

I wonder if JW handjob is still on the site?

Did'ja get the info you were looking for, NV? The Cook's House.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

If it was a thread that you started then I did not see it. I found your threads are not worth opening or reading.

Search By User Name: Nevada

But if you were the first to post the topic, you are right for quickly jumping in and taking credit for it. My intentions are to simply share information. I have no need or desire to increase my posts counter nor impress anyone here.

Originally posted by nevada
    If it was a thread that you started then I did not see it. I found your threads are not worth opening or reading.

Search By User Name: Nevada

But if you were the first to post the topic, you are right for quickly jumping in and taking credit for it. My intentions are to simply share information. I have no need or desire to increase my posts counter nor impress anyone here.

I would have never of responded if I knew you were going to be such a rude bastard. I don't care about credit on this..LOL geeezzz. It's not like it was a huge secret. It is on the google page.

[Edited by JAMES 3528 on 08-27-2005 at 11:00 AM]

Oh, and I made a post about Google Earth last week since you don't open my threads. Hopefully when you find out about that option the bee will be out of your ass.

James don't get your nose out of joint because of Nevada, I see in his profile (I always check those first it gives you a insight into people) that his interests are making and spending money, that should give You some insight into this dude.

He has none. That is mine.

Originally posted by DocHVAC
    James don't get your nose out of joint because of Nevada, I see in his profile (I always check those first it gives you a insight into people) that his interests are making and spending money, that should give You some insight into this dude.
    Note to self: Stop making and spending money. (Or, get wife to assume one of these tasks)

ROTF & LMFAO

Good one Doc. I never even read my own profile. It seems you read someone's eles and also concluded that they are not worth "getting your nose out of joint".

Originally posted by James 3528
    Here it is http://www.hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthr...threadid=74286

I wonder if JW handjob is still on the site?
    Must have been Johnny Red the scotch commie to argue with you! Ole red was not that sharp either with the four clicks, he could have had the windows calculator on his desk top.
    The way we build has a greater impact on our comfort, energy consumption and IAQ than any HVAC system we install.

http://www.ductstrap.com/

Who, there must be a argument happening two Canucks on here at one time.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast