Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I hear they arrested two boys again in the case of the missing girl ..I admire her mother for not giving up. I think it has made a difference.

Thank God for strong women. They may save the world.

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...missing_teen_2

[Edited by James 3528 on 08-26-2005 at 04:07 PM]

With all the obductions and murders that go on, why does this case get so much attention?
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Probably because of a strong woman. I think the other factors could be because it is a island and that other people know the truth.

Unhappy

I don't feel good about this. Roy

Hell I think the FBI should get their butts home ..... too much USA money has been wasted on this. What would have been spent if it happened in the United States .......? I think every government agancy is making it an excuse to go to ARUBA for vacation.... why do you think every interveiw at night is done around that same bar with the party going on, thats the happening place down there. We waste more money on this kind of situation. We are the baby sitters of the world ...... if parents dont do it, blame it on the government or have them pay for it. OK THE FLAMING OF ME FOR SAYING THAT MAY BEGIN.

Originally posted by dec
    Hell I think the FBI should get their butts home ..... too much USA money has been wasted on this. What would have been spent if it happened in the United States .......? I think every government agancy is making it an excuse to go to ARUBA for vacation.... why do you think every interveiw at night is done around that same bar with the party going on, thats the happening place down there. We waste more money on this kind of situation. We are the baby sitters of the world ...... if parents dont do it, blame it on the government or have them pay for it. OK THE FLAMING OF ME FOR SAYING THAT MAY BEGIN.
    ================================================== ==========

you may or may not be right about everybody wanting to go to Aruba. But, as to the interviews at night, that's when everybody shows up and drinks and drunks talk. Good detective work if ya ask me.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

I can think of a lot better place to go than Aruba unless you like wind.

It's difficult to say why places like that get attention of the press... but any case that goes public be it in an exotic place, or the dumpster of a run down area in a lesser known spot.... is good press. Atleast we are aware of the situ.

But imagine how depressing it would be if we heard EVERY story from everywhere something like this goes on.

Any ideas how we can stop this nasty gaff from going on?

Wish I had the answer... because every case that does happen... someone like you and me are suffering that horror until the end of it. Some of it must be beyond human concept... Geez.

Grrrrrrrrrr...
    Teach the apprentices right... and learn from their questions and ideas.

Originally posted by dec
    Hell I think the FBI should get their butts home ..... too much USA money has been wasted on this. What would have been spent if it happened in the United States .......?

Yeah, they don't spend any money doing investigations here on the mainland.......

Life goes on long after the thrill of living is gone.

aruba

You know those three a-holes drugged and killed that girl. I hope the press never quits until they fry.

Originally posted by sline-dawg
    Originally posted by dec
    Hell I think the FBI should get their butts home ..... too much USA money has been wasted on this. What would have been spent if it happened in the United States .......?

Yeah, they don't spend any money doing investigations here on the mainland.......

That's because here they are too busy covering things up like the murders of JFK, RFK, Martin Luther King, the Oklahoma City bombing and stuff like that.

Think of it

Why are the young white girls getting all of the attention?

Why a certain type of person or a certain place becomes the focus of attention for criminal activity should not be an issue. Whatever it takes to bring criminal activity to the surface is what should be done. A crime is a crime.

Yes, there are many places where criminal activity has become so common place it no longer creates interest...that is the problem, not the high profile cases that attract attention.

The cases that attract attention are the ones that will cause this kind of crap to lessen. Let's keep at this case and show the world that criminal activity will be brought to light.

Let our actions in this matter be the example that we take to heart and the inactions of so many other crimes to those of other races in other places. It is the non-attention that is wrong, not the attention until something has been done.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast