How well would your candidate do in an election?

How well would your candidate do in a primary election if it were held today?

How many people say they would definitely vote against him?

How many democrats would vote for Obama?

http://www.zogby.com/news/2011/05/23...-leads-obama-/
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Quote Originally Posted by Space Racer View Post
    How well would your candidate do in a primary election if it were held today?

How many people say they would definitely vote against him?

How many democrats would vote for Obama?

http://www.zogby.com/news/2011/05/23...-leads-obama-/
    Every time Cain gets on camera his numbers go up, so the match up with O will only get better with time. Integrity versus hype, we'll see how that stacks up with the American voter and it will tell us alot about the state of our Union.

I really hope Cain can raise enough money to put up a battle because it will certainly be entertaining to watch him against Obama.

I like his stances:

http://fleming-hayes.com/2011/05/her...-teleprompter/

I suspect Cain might surprise a lot of people. He's one of the few true conservatives in the group, he's highly intelligent, he's a genuinely nice fellow, and he's in command of the facts. His numbers will continue to go up the more exposure he gets. My only concern is with his own party officials, I hope they will support him.

As for none of the GOPers topping Obama yet; it really means very little at this point. There's too many in the field right now and support is spread among them. Once there is a clear front runner, and especially a nominee; I think you'll see the Republican with a solid lead over Obama. If Cain gets the nomination, he will mop the floor with Obama in the debates. Virtually all Republicans, most independents, and a lot of moderate Dems would support Cain.

Vacuum Technology:

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

If the nomination goes to Romney or Palin I think we're in trouble. I was hpoing for someone better. Maybe it's Cain, I would vote for him.

From Townhall.com:

"Congratulations to Herman Cain for winning the May Townhall/HotAir GOP Presidential Straw Poll! Mr. Cain has seen an incredible surge in support after a commanding performance in the first GOP presidential debate. That surge propelled him from sixth place in April to first place in May. In fact, he received almost one quarter of all the votes cast, easily the best performance by any past winner of the Townhall/HotAir GOP Presidential Straw Poll. Last month Ron Paul won with 18.6% of the vote, in March Sarah Palin won with 16.9%; she won again in February with 18.2% and in January with 22.2%. The full results are on the left with the gain/loss of each candidate from the previous month. As you can see Herman Cain gained 17.6 points to easily jump over Texas Rep. Ron Paul, who lost support this month."

Cain-24.8%
    Paul-16.4%
    Palin-13.9%
    Romney-7.5%
    Gingrich-5.8%

At least nobody is buying Romney and Gingrich's BS, down 2% and 1.5% respectively!!!!

GO CAIN GO!!!

Those ole Dem's and the MSM will try to avoid any publicity they can for Cain because he is truly becoming a threat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm lovin' it.

Cain favorability surges in Iowa:

http://publicpolicypolling.********....n-surging.html

For a more detailed explanation, see this:

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/p...IA_0601513.pdf
    Vacuum Technology:

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.