+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 40mm machine gun.

Post Likes

40mm machine gun.

Anyone know where to purchase one of these guns.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=dSp7CipN1pw

Post Likes
    Moscow sporting goods store?

Post Likes
    Bad Azzzz. I'll have to settle for a Sling-Shot. Look you you Mo-Fo, hear comes a big Round Marble... Fire In The HOLE!
    Yes, I know I Shouldn't But I Just Can't Help Myself...

Post Likes
    Thats crazy. I looked at his page and his mailing address is where my folks live. Wonder if they know theres cannons going off up the street, lol.
    Matt

Post Likes
    Mother RUSSIA! What I want to know is how this kid has all these guns?

Post Likes
    In the fall of 69 in B Trp 11th ACR they issues us explosive 50 cal rounds for our 50 cal M1 MGs. We had several injuries because of them and they were recalled after about a month of use. A friend of mine a Sgt and track commander lost his index finger when trying to load a belt in his M1.

It slipped and he tried to grab it before it hit the deck of the track several blew and his hand was mangled. Couldn't fire it in the jungle either. Hitting branches would set them off wounding troops on the ground near the tracks. Wild effects but no good in Nam. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

Post Likes
    I got mine at Dick's

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in