Thread: Newbie

Hello all, on the site a few days ago and found alot of great info on here. just pass G3 and tssa put me on G3 practical test need help for G3 practical test THANKS desi007

Welcome eh!
    Sounds like a fellow Canuk! Glad to hear you have your G3. It is a good trade if you learn and make each job a showpiece. I know that some time employers do not give you enough time to do the best work, but if you develop a work ethic that you can hold yourself to, you will never be without work.

good luck and I look forward to reading your posts.

I am hoping that some other Canuk will write in to tell you what to study for the G3 practical. When I got my G2 there was no such thing as a G3. There was no practical. So I can not help.
    I would think that it would be the basics. ie; What is normal gas pressure. What is normal manifold pressure (approximate) know the code book as much as possible. You do not have to memorize the tables, that is why they are in the book. You just have to know where they are in B149-1(2).
    What can you use for gas piping, fittings ect. Long flares short flares, forged or not...I think you get the picture.
    Good Luck

Welcome here!

Be sure to apply for pro when you get 15 posts!