Hybrid View

IP852 Network Problem

I have an LNS 3.02 Lonworks IP852 network consisting of an iLON100e3 with IP852 enabled and two iLON600s (version 1.06.01). The iLON100 and one of the 600s are on the LAN. Another 600 is connected via the web. Config Server is showing all the devices in green and communicating across the NATs but I can't communicate with the remote (web side) 600 via LNS. I can change my network interface to the remote 600 (as RNI) and connect to it that way, but then I lose the other channels. THIS USED TO WORK! All the appropriate ports are forwarded at both ends. I'm currently using the 100 as an RNI. The 600 is showing plenty of IP configuration packets, but no IP-side Lontalk packets. Anybody got a clue?

Quote Originally Posted by ctrlguy View Post
    THIS USED TO WORK! All the appropriate ports are forwarded at both ends.
    How do you know the ports are all set correct? It sounds like something changed. Security software blocking something?
    "How it can be considered "Open" is beyond me. Calling it "voyeur-ed" would be more accurate." pka LeroyMac, SkyIsBlue, fka Freddy-B, Mongo, IndyBlue
    BIG Government = More Dependents
    "Any 'standard' would be great if it didn't get bastardised by corporate self interest." MatrixTransform
    http://threedevilskennel.com/ - not my website.
    Versatile Hunting Dog Federation - www.vhdf.org/

I set up the forwarding on the remote end and I know that works. The LAN was set up by others, but I'm assuming since Config Server can communicate over 1629 and I can access the RNI on 1628, that everything is correct on the PC end. I'll double check with the IT guys.