Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Why did you install a B-model heat pump with a premium AHU? Also what is that silver foil crap on the line set?

Did you use mastic on all of your connections inside like plenum to AHU? Oh… and the pan looks like it’s NOT quite big enough. Just sayin!

Hey Payson good to see you still come around. Hope all is well. I was just thinking about your funny videos the other day with the telemarketers and stuff. You got to put them back up! lol

Quote Originally Posted by D-Allen View Post
    I hate people who nit-pic so I'll keep my mouth shut
    I hate quotin back at regular guest, too
    allen he put it out there for comments
    It is what it is unless I say differently !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by koldair View Post
    Why did you install a B-model heat pump with a premium AHU? Also what is that silver foil crap on the line set?

Did you use mastic on all of your connections inside like plenum to AHU? Oh… and the pan looks like it’s NOT quite big enough. Just sayin!
    that's not a b model it's a American standard same as xr just different color and the pan looks short to me also

Quote Originally Posted by catmanacman View Post
    that's not a b model it's a American standard same as xr just different color and the pan looks short to me also
    It is a base model, same as Trane's XB line. http://www.americanstandardair.com/p...aspx?prod=hp06. The Heritage (now called "Gold" in the AS line) is the equivalent to Trane's XR line.

Install looks good to me. I also don't like the foil tape on the outdoor lineset, but that's one small thing -- it is a very nice improvement and the inside looks much better. Good job.

Good job! You corrected a lot of deficiencies. I wish more installs were done with as much thought.
    “I am for doing good to the poor, but...I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it. I observed...that the more public provisions were made for the poor, the less they provided for themselves, and of course became poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the more they did for themselves, and became richer.”
    ― Benjamin Franklin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12