Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Election '12

Newt is a loose cannon. His ship is on fire, and it's sinking. And he hasn't even been in battle yet.

If it wasn't for his Joe Biden mouth and his John Edwards libido, he could have done well.
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Quote Originally Posted by Space Racer View Post
    Newt is a loose cannon. His ship is on fire, and it's sinking. And he hasn't even been in battle yet.

If it wasn't for his Joe Biden mouth and his John Edwards libido, he could have done well.
    Agreed, Newt came on the scene like a bat out of hell and flew right into a window. Huckabee turns out to be nearly as wishy washy as he has been accused of, so even though I really liked him, I do not think he has the constitution to be president. Palin is....what the hell is Palin doing? I just don't get the bus tour thing. And Trump did exactly what I figured Trump would do; made a lot of noise, got a little more fame and then retreated back into his ego to savor his perceived victories.

I was sort of hoping that Allen West would get into the race, but I think that Herman Cain is an even better choice for right now. Cain has more business experience, and that is what we need to get the U.S. back on track.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

This two party farce recently got a large infusion of fresh faces, 35 of which have never held public office before. With another infusion like that, it'll be a whole new ballgame, the likes of which haven't been seen since 1913.
    When you go to Vegas and bet against the house, you'll most likely lose. Well the two party system plays the house role while we the people.........well....you know the rest.

Seeing is believing. Show me 35, and then I might think different. Till then, it is just another day in Washington.
    "Excellence is the gradual result of always striving to do better"
    -Pat Riley

Divide and Conquer

any of you wannabe conservatives know how this works

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    any of you wannabe conservatives know how this works
    Not from you. It's probably some explanation that will just make me feel dirty.

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Not from you. It's probably some explanation that will just make me feel dirty.
    White horse fell into a mud puddle.

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    White horse fell into a mud puddle.
    Or,,,,,this

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Agreed, Newt came on the scene like a bat out of hell and flew right into a window. Huckabee turns out to be nearly as wishy washy as he has been accused of, so even though I really liked him, I do not think he has the constitution to be president. Palin is....what the hell is Palin doing? I just don't get the bus tour thing. And Trump did exactly what I figured Trump would do; made a lot of noise, got a little more fame and then retreated back into his ego to savor his perceived victories.

I was sort of hoping that Allen West would get into the race, but I think that Herman Cain is an even better choice for right now. Cain has more business experience, and that is what we need to get the U.S. back on track.
    I don't know anything about Allen West, but I just ran across this video. He's a firecracker!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP2p9...eature=related
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Two thumbs up.
    The views and opinions posted here are my own. They do not reflect the corporate policies of my employer and will most likely get me fired at some point.

I don't know anything about Allen West, but I just ran across this video. He's a firecracker!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP2p9...eature=related
    And, he's already been given leniency for what was being called a war crime during one of his interogations of an Iaqi he knew had information on an attempt on the lives of the men in his command. Seems that Colonel West stuck the Iraqi's head in a 55 gallon drum and then stuck his sidearm in the barrel and fired off a few shots.

At his hearing, he admitted to most likely taking the interrogation a bit far, but refused to apologise for doing what ever it took for the safety of men in his command. In civilian life, West is just as commanding without sounding like a drill seargent.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234