Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Election '12

Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

I guess Herman Cain will be on the Hannity show on Fox News tonight. Should be an interesting segment.
    The views and opinions posted here are my own. They do not reflect the corporate policies of my employer and will most likely get me fired at some point.

Sooooo....... Now what, Left?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4n6S6dam60

Honesty from a Presidential Candidate? What has American politics come to? I love it.
    The views and opinions posted here are my own. They do not reflect the corporate policies of my employer and will most likely get me fired at some point.

Cain Leads GOP Primary Field

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/...-gop-primary-/

Man, there are going to be some P-O'ed democrats in November 2012.
    Last edited by Space Racer; 05-24-2011 at 10:21 AM.
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

What was truly amazing to me was seeing Rove and Krauthammer both just sort of arbitrarily dismiss Cain as non-electable. Rove actually said Cain would have a hard time showing Americans "what he can do". Are they serious? This guy has a resume that is nothing less than outstanding, when it comes to saving sinking ships. There's no one on the Left or on the Right that has anything even close to Cain's track record.

obama is going to win again. Between now and election he will, again, receive credit for something he did not entirelly or really do, such as the osama thing, and his followers will put him back up on a pedestal again.

Plus, the old folks that believe that American comes first in the duties of the Predency are being replaced by a newer generation of folks that believe we are all one world. And obama is the person that will lead this one world.........how many months out of his term in office already has he spent overseas while we continue to suffer here in the states?..........

His focus is and had been on one world order. In order to do that he has to lower the standing of the US in the world so we fit in to his dream. And he's doing a fine job.
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

Quote Originally Posted by engineerdave View Post
    No doubt about it. They will attempt to crucify anyone who speaks out in opposition to President Obama.

What I like about Herman Cain is he's conservative at levels that scare the piss out of most mainstream GOP, (God help him if he actually wins), and he's already nullified the Left's most deadly weapon... the Race card.

It's clear to me that it's either gonna be Herman Cain or another term for President Obama.

Bottom line.
    Is that the same Herman Cain who was the head of a (non) Federal Reserve Bank, and voted for the G(b)anksters bailouts (TARP).

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

It doesn't matter any more which party you vote for....remember that this is corporate America, and the lobbyists just cross the street.

We need to change the system for the better, and neither party is going to do that.

Watch and see.
    " Kill a Commie for Mommy! "

- Colonel David Hackworth (1930-2005), Korean War Vet

Well, that Hope & Change nonsense will not work again for O-Bush-ma.

The novelty of a secretive Kenyan burst on the scene is OVER.

And now he has a record to run on, i.e., W's 3rd term.

Once again I will vote for Ron Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    Is that the same Herman Cain who was the head of a (non) Federal Reserve Bank, and voted for the G(b)anksters bailouts (TARP).

Roy
    Yep. One & the same. And even with that 'dammit' on his record, I still say he's hands down our very best option in '12.

Cain kinda stuck his foot in his mouth over the Israel issue Sunday... had to back-peddle... A little early for a good candidate to have to do that. I hope his handlers teach him to NEVER shoot from the hip again.

I like Herman Cain... he seems the most viable candidate so far. We need to remember it is a LONG time until Nov 2012... a lot can happen.

Personally, I wish for an economic crash that Obummer cannot fix with a double dose of QE2+3+4... etc... Potus always changes when the economy is in the tank... and that would be the easiest way to get BHO out.

What I would like to see is a debate between Newt and BHO... Make a stumbling fool out of Obummer in public... However I am sure BHO KNOWS he could not handle Newt... so he will avoid it at all costs.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Cain kinda stuck his foot in his mouth over the Israel issue Sunday... had to back-peddle... A little early for a good candidate to have to do that. I hope his handlers teach him to NEVER shoot from the hip again.

I like Herman Cain... he seems the most viable candidate so far. We need to remember it is a LONG time until Nov 2012... a lot can happen.

Personally, I wish for an economic crash that Obummer cannot fix with a double dose of QE2+3+4... etc... Potus always changes when the economy is in the tank... and that would be the easiest way to get BHO out.

What I would like to see is a debate between Newt and BHO... Make a stumbling fool out of Obummer in public... However I am sure BHO KNOWS he could not handle Newt... so he will avoid it at all costs.
    Careful what you wish for,cause if the economy won't sustain it's self and I don't mean main street QE3 will be a coming down the road to say HI.
    And if Ben pisses off the wrong folks,which will be discussed in the G8 he might have to push the off button.
    FEN

Quote Originally Posted by the mojo View Post
    Careful what you wish for,cause if the economy won't sustain it's self and I don't mean main street QE3 will be a coming down the road to say HI.
    And if Ben pisses off the wrong folks,which will be discussed in the G8 he might have to push the off button.
    Some folks may not like this one... however if Bennie and the Feds decided to totally stop giving $$$ away... it would be the BEST thing for the country!

Think about it this way: If YOUR or MY life was based on living on credit... what would be the best thing? Yeah, stop spending. Sure it would hurt for a while... however the balanced budget would be the best thing since sliced bread.

Kinda like a toothache... One can hurt all the time, and have their lifestyle diminished... or they can go through the pain of having it fixed at the dentist (I HATE that drill)... and then have their life back.

Another analogy is like taking a child out of the candy store. The child does not have enough discipline to stop eating candy on their own... someone has to make them stop. The govt should be the one to instill that discipline on the country... Instead they are pushing the kid towards the most health-destructive candy, and all but stuffing it into the little guy's mouth... And do you really think the govt cares about the kid's teeth 10 years from now... Talk about child abuse...

Living in the shadow of crushing debt is not good for anyone, even the country.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast