Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Good going ravenx
    To give in the time of need,is to receive time to give to others.

I have only my thanks to give and pray that your reward is knowing that God sends blessings to those who help there fellow man.

As a Vet. I salute you.

Originally posted by ct2
    I would like to save this post with your permission and repost it the next time a HO has anything to say about the people in this busniess

It is really nice to hear that there are still people that can recognise someone that could use the assistance and do what you did .

What was his response when you went to install it for him. Ill bet he couldnt believe it

well done!
    Thanks ct2 I think that would be a great idea.

I'd like to thank each and every one of you for the kind and positive responses. Mr Cole was speechless. At first he said he couldn't except such a gift, But I told him it was ok, because in my opinion he had "already paid the check". My boys made me so proud that day. I know lots of time I get frustrated about customers, but this man renewed my faith. Lots of hand shaking, smiles and maybe a tear or two when we finished. And you can bet this...if he needs something, this crew will go running back quick. I was a rescue medic, and I've seen tough times, but nothing compares to what this man went through.

Thanks for supporting those who supported us when or before we were able.
    “Engineers like to solve problems. If there are no problems handily available, they will create their own." Scott Adams

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."
    Albert Einstein

There are so few youngsters now that give the respect to those that fought in WWII that they deserve. That generation was one tough group of people. The things they went through , we could never imagine today. Ill bet that guy would have traded a stack of naked people for what he went through any day.

Originally posted by ravenx
    I'd like to thank each and every one of you for the kind and positive responses. Mr Cole was speechless. At first he said he couldn't except such a gift, But I told him it was ok, because in my opinion he had "already paid the check". My boys made me so proud that day. I know lots of time I get frustrated about customers, but this man renewed my faith. Lots of hand shaking, smiles and maybe a tear or two when we finished. And you can bet this...if he needs something, this crew will go running back quick. I was a rescue medic, and I've seen tough times, but nothing compares to what this man went through.
    Ravenx,

Reading this post has brought tears to my eyes, you and your crew are awesome. Even though I have never served in the armed forces, I always make it a point to be thankful to those who have served or are currently serving to protect our country. Keep up the good work, you did a great thing.

It takes a lot to make a 13 year Snipe cloud up - WELL DONE.
    I too checked your profile to see if you are in my area so I could offer any help.

Mike Morphis MM1(SW) USN 1980-1993
    Licensing laws are tough, and it's about time.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123