Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Originally posted by Toolpusher
    Ravenx,

I'm in a very tight spot right now but, I'd like to send send you a C note towards to install.

Please forward a po box.
    I'll make it up soon
    Thanks Toolpusher, Were fine, really.

The unit is just sitting there collecting dust. It was a scratch and dent(rheem classic x} that had some paint missing from one side of the air handler and too many picky people didn't want it. LOL. Its in perfect working order and is brand new. everyone in the shop will get paid for the work, although I may have a hard time making them take it. The boys found out, and I damn near had to keep them from running over there to do it last night.

[Edited by ravenx on 08-24-2005 at 09:10 AM]

Originally posted by mrbillpro
    We do several charity jobs a year and we don't go looking for them, we let God lead us to them as he did you, I will say from experience get ready for a big Blessing that is about to come your way. If you added up the amount dollar wise of the charity jobs we did last year I would say we received back probably over 100 fold this summer already, it's great to hear that's there is folks like you still out there.

Wierd thing is,
    It's been a little slow at the shop this week. This morning the phone has been ringing off the hook with calls. Some are going to have to wait a few hours though.

Add another thank you - sure everyone will remember this post when they see you byline in the future.

Hoi! Is sad story for old man.

Mine father died in camp from Hitler soldiers.

You did good thing MR. Ravenex. God give you many blessing!

Amerika is good place and good people.

Very glad I am here.

Ishmal Photon

Ravenx,

Fantastic story, Your good deed will be rewarded. Sounds like "your boys" are quite the gentlemen also.

The gentlemen that hired me here was taken prisoner in the Battle of the Bulge during WWII. He told me some stories, but many more he could not. My son spent 8 years in the UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS. Once a Marine always a Marine. Semper Fi.

Thank you for this most honorable deed.

Basser

Originally posted by photon
    Hoi! Is sad story for old man.

Mine father died in camp from Hitler soldiers.

You did good thing MR. Ravenex. God give you many blessing!

Amerika is good place and good people.

Very glad I am here.

Ishmal Photon
    You are a troll.............it's a discrace for you to post something like that if it might not even be true.

Thank You Sir !!!

ken

What can you say other than wow. I have done similar on several occasions and the bleesing we get in return far out way the cost of doing such deeds. I remember each case and the people whom I have had the privledge of helping. Nice to see others fighting the good fight.

ken where are you at in NW Ohio?
    No Heat No Cool You need Action Fast

Thumbs up ravenx

WELL DONE!!!
    I don’t always drink beer, but when I do I prefer Dos-Equis. I am the most interesting man in the world. Stay thirsty my friends.

great to hearof a good deed like this being done. You're a class act. Best of luck to your future business,you'll be receiving many rewards, and word of mouth will be one of them.
    If everything was always done "by the book"....the book would never change.

I would like to save this post with your permission and repost it the next time a HO has anything to say about the people in this busniess

It is really nice to hear that there are still people that can recognise someone that could use the assistance and do what you did .

What was his response when you went to install it for him. Ill bet he couldnt believe it

well done!

Warms my heart

Great response, RavenX.

I admire you and your crew.

Noel

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast