Roy: I was walking the dog this morning and some kid left a hula hoop at the playground. Boy I remember when they first came out. The way older kids like beencool or big bird would show us young ones how to hula the hoop. Well I tried that this morning and I could not hula the hoop worth a damn, not that I ever could. And that brings up a question do you look like a fool doing something like that even if no one sees you. The dog dug a hole geez I wonder why? Maybe you should bring a hula hoop to the drive-in, just thing of the fun you'll have!
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

VMC.... THAT WAS YOU!?!? Oh, this is GREAT! I got it all on video! Yeah, I never thought a dog could dig so fast!

But not to fear, I'll mail you the original - for a price.
    Teach the apprentices right... and learn from their questions and ideas.

Smile yeah ol vmc

I did try one of the grandkids hula-hoop about a year ago. A fence post could of done it better with less noise. I did date a girl once that could put a hula-hoop around her waist and just take off walking with that thing going shoop-shoop! As far as the pooch digging the hole, it could of been from the H2S and methane gasses caused by some of us younger old guys. Roy

Originally posted by ricm
    VMC.... THAT WAS YOU!?!? Oh, this is GREAT! I got it all on video! Yeah, I never thought a dog could dig so fast!

But not to fear, I'll mail you the original - for a price.

ricm: I'm going to the convention so all my funds have been allocated elsewhere, hold on to that video i'll start saving once I get back. Or would you settle for a convention T-shirt? Or video's of the stupid things that happen there?
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Actually, if you can get a pic of Diceman passed out on the lawn of the Cop Shop in his boxers during the convention... that will suffice, then we'll post it on the Wall of Pride Forum.

THEN - We'll be square.

Physics 101

You can't use a hoola hoop very well when you have a beer belly, that about sums it up.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Re: Physics 101

Originally posted by Diceman
    You can't use a hoola hoop very well when you have a beer belly, that about sums it up.

it's spare muscle dammit, now take that back!

Actually, if you can get a pic of Diceman passed out on the lawn of the Cop Shop in his boxers during the convention... that will suffice, then we'll post it on the Wall of Pride Forum.

THEN - We'll be square.

ricm: A picture is only valuable if it's rare.

I can put a hoola-hoop on and it'll never hit the ground. Kinda tricky prying it off though.

Originally posted by vmc1161

THEN - We'll be square.

ricm: A picture is only valuable if it's rare.
    Ok, then forget it.... I'm guessing it's pretty common to see that....

He's smart when he's sober... a little Robin told me.