This weekend is Our Relay for Life to help fight Cancer

As many of you know I’m a Cancer Survivor I was 1st diagnosed On July 16, 2008. This weekend is the Cary North Carolina “Relay for Life” Cancer Fund Raiser. My family (Karen Andy , Simon and I)will be participating in it. I asking that you please support us in the fighting of Cancer if possible through a Donation
See the link below for my relay to life site http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR?px...al&fr_id=33456

Every day, the American Cancer Society is helping us stay well by preventing cancer or finding it at its earliest, most treatable stages. They assist families in finding the best resources to help their friend or loved one deal with a diagnosis and their journey to get well. The American Cancer Society is also rallying communities (like ours!) through events like Relay For Life, to fight back and find cures for this disease.

Please join make a donation to help the American Cancer Society create a world with less cancer and more birthdays. Together, we can help make sure that cancer never steals another year of anyone’s life!
Bret Karen & Andy

Thanks for some of you you already have. And to Some one special Thanks for being More the generous .

It is Tax deductible .
Thanks

Bret