I have a H/W XL10 vav controller W7751F on my 'home' network with an ilon and Distech controller. I downloaded the plug-in for the xl10 controller but cannot seem to register it for the device. I have used the H/W plug-in manager as well as registering the plug-in in LonMaker. In both cases the the apps say that the plug-in is registered but each says that it is not registered for the xl10 controller. Am I doing something wrong?..... did I miss a step? or will this plug-in not work with LonMaker and LNS. Honeywell's site says this is the plug-in for this particular controller.

I have got LonSpec if I need to configure the controller that way but I was hoping to use the plug-in with LonMaker.

ps.... can I connect to the controller with LonSpec through the iLon100?

Please provide link where you downloaded plugin from, Need to check something.

This is the link amigo. http://plugin.ge51.honeywell.de/

Dap - Humor me a little and toss down a LM Functional block on the screen. Right click and select plugins. Tell me if you have a listing or not.

D, loaded plugin in LM, NL220, and LW with no problems.
    After installing plugin, be sure to register per database that requires it.
    Good luck.

Thanks guys!!..... It does work fine. The step I was missing was adding the function block. I added a 'device' to LM and did not get a listing for the plug-in. Adding the function block did the trick.

Now maybe someone can explain why adding the function block is necessary. With the Distech EC-67 the plug-in works with only the 'device'. Why is the func block needed for the H/W vav controller?