Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Drive in movies

Smile

The wife doesn't know it, but I am taking her on a date to a drive-in next weekend. There is one here in "Shiner" Texas. I hope I can remember how to act! Roy

Driveins seem to be a thing of the past not too many places have them any more, they closed one last year up here in the Lower Mainland of B.C., but the owner is reopening a new one about a half hours drive from the old one. Fun places to go to.

There's still on in the Baltimore area I keep telling Lisa I'm taking her to. Wonder if I can still steam up the ole windows?
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Originally posted by oroy54
    The wife doesn't know it, but I am taking her on a date to a drive-in next weekend. There is one here in "Shiner" Texas. I hope I can remember how to act! Roy

Roy save some money and have her hide in the trunk, don't forget to let her out once your in the place. Have fun, if you know what I mean!
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Originally posted by RoBoTeq
    Wonder if I can still steam up the ole windows?
    What happened you cant fart anymore. I knew you were a tight ass but thats unreal. farted out I just never heard of such a thing.
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Smile vmc, you and ol Robo

I forgot, park on the front row or the back? It has been 30 plus years since I have to a drive-in. I hope to get lucky, but Cheryl will probably want to watch the movie. If that is the case then I will drink beer. Remember the smell of that mosquito coil? Roy

Took the wife

To see "Texas Chain Saw Massacre" before we were married. BTW, Got lucky on the front seat of my truck.

While I'm on the subject

I was working this weekend. I missed the hullaballo, but caught the jest, I think. I think what bootlen said was absolutly correct. This is our domain. We pick on each other in fun or other. Can you see that these boys are in there early 20's. You can see right through them. After you wade through all the BS. Hey, We are all grown men here! Robo was just starting to have fun! Lets don't let the children get the best of us. Carnak, You did well. Sometimes I will say something that is out of my character. Then you will know something is not going right for me. Roy

We go to the drive-in all the time. The one we go to shows 2 first run movies every week. It's a lot of fun. We park in the front row so the kids can play in the grass.

Originally posted by mattm
    We park in the front row so the kids can play in the grass.

Dont you mean forage in the grass, why dont you feed them once in a while. Geez a box of popcorn isn't that much, oh and wheres my coffee i'm still waiting you CB. Do you hide the kids in the trunk until your in?

And why you no go to the convention, you dont have to buy me a coffee if it will help pay your way to the big show. Well actually once you get there i'll shame you in to buying me a coffee.

All kidding aside I would have liked to meet you, your OK in my book.

UMMM I dont actually have a book but if I did you would be OK in it.

Originally posted by RoBoTeq
    There's still on in the Baltimore area I keep telling Lisa I'm taking her to. Wonder if I can still steam up the ole windows?
    Robin, you better bring a psychormetric chart an a portable humidifier. You're going to need all the help you can get old boy.

Originally posted by vmc1161
    Originally posted by mattm
    We park in the front row so the kids can play in the grass.

Dont you mean forage in the grass, why dont you feed them once in a while. Geez a box of popcorn isn't that much, oh and wheres my coffee i'm still waiting you CB. Do you hide the kids in the trunk until your in?

Pathetic ain't it??
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

They each get 1 hand full of pop corn and share a small water. What the hells wrong with that???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast