I was wondering if it were possible to add to a thread a page link. For example if i want to look at a thread which has several replies and i just want to go to the last page 3rd page 4th page etc, would it be possible to add page links to the threads?

Am I wrong .....but cant you already do that by clicking on the page below the tread subject?

Originally posted by lalo56
    I was wondering if it were possible to add to a thread a page link. For example if i want to look at a thread which has several replies and i just want to go to the last page 3rd page 4th page etc, would it be possible to add page links to the threads?
    If I am reading you right all you have to do is go to the bottom of the page and it gives page numbers. There will be no page numbers until it gets over 2 pages. Once there are an number of pages all you have to do is click on the number and it will take you to that page.

Yes i know u can get the page link once the thread is open, but what i would like is for example i go to view new posts, it searches for the new threads and you have several threads come up. I have read the first page so i would not like to open to the 1st page but rather the last page. Just one less step. You know what i mean?

Here is the picture as an example as well.

http://www.geocities.com/engcomputers/exa.jpg

[Edited by lalo56 on 08-21-2005 at 06:38 PM]

Use the forum views instead of the new post search. Follow the legend if you like to go immediately to the last page of the thread. The legend is on the bottom of each forum view page.