Hi from Vietnam - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi from Vietnam

Quote Originally Posted by hien.nguyenquoc View Post
    Hey Vietanh:

You said so base on what facts? I can 100% guarantee you that there are rules in every part of this world even I've not been around it. A country cannot be called a country if there is no rule. You are so funny.
    HeHEHE I am really fun guy well that true when I in charge of over view an project in Khu ky nghe Bien hoa when I said any thing base on rules of standard safety or any thing They look like I am from another plan net who care what the rules I know Vietnam have their old rule but what it make way faster make more money that the way do it , just like everyday the traffic if Vietnam people follow the rules It will look nice and do not look feel like the disaster and death so terrible ,and have you have been in US or another country ,the problem is our Vietnamese people are not admit doing wrong ,do not care anything if it come for money ,free stuffs ,just an example I am living in here what ever I drink 1.2 bottle of Beer I really afraid get caught by Police if I am driving home 1st offense cuff your hand and you go to jail right away if they find out I am off limit that a rule ,when I am in Viet nam every one get drunk even every night but what rule there to protect for innocent people around when He driving ?? nothing Rules I am talking right here is standard that basic for any country like you said not like money can over rules ,OK I belief most of American in here will not understand until they see in front of their eyes so of me ,I am born in Vietnam but feel very sorry for our people ,only their pride is Vietnam war and beautiful country beside we must be stand still listen and learn a lot

Twilly Dinky-dao
    No Heat No Cool You need Action Fast

Quote Originally Posted by Vietanh View Post
    HeHEHE I am really fun guy well that true when I in charge of over view an project in Khu ky nghe Bien hoa when I said any thing base on rules of standard safety or any thing They look like I am from another plan net who care what the rules I know Vietnam have their old rule but what it make way faster make more money that the way do it , just like everyday the traffic if Vietnam people follow the rules It will look nice and do not look feel like the disaster and death so terrible ,and have you have been in US or another country ,the problem is our Vietnamese people are not admit doing wrong ,do not care anything if it come for money ,free stuffs ,just an example I am living in here what ever I drink 1.2 bottle of Beer I really afraid get caught by Police if I am driving home 1st offense cuff your hand and you go to jail right away if they find out I am off limit that a rule ,when I am in Viet nam every one get drunk even every night but what rule there to protect for innocent people around when He driving ?? nothing Rules I am talking right here is standard that basic for any country like you said not like money can over rules ,OK I belief most of American in here will not understand until they see in front of their eyes so of me ,I am born in Vietnam but feel very sorry for our people ,only their pride is Vietnam war and beautiful country beside we must be stand still listen and learn a lot
    Instead of learning HVAC, I think you will be a great politician because of your rules. And I am not and I am here to learn (I mean try to pick up as much as I can). You know. I love the people, the street, the place where I am living, the people I am working with. I can feel my tears drop from the inside when I see we (our poor workers), are trying to adapt the rules of foreign countries... permit to work, working permit, loto, moc, working at height, wearing glasses during plastering... a lot of things. I am proud of them because they are very flexible. If I have a wish that I could reborn, I still want to born at here where I am growing up.

I will not say about war or what else... I am just proud to be a Vietnamese and that is simple enough. I don't understand many foreign people say they like Vietnam, our children... but why we say only bad things about our own country because of such bull****s? Vietanh, you know there is a saying:"Put one step back and see the bigger picture". Try it.

Good just I will step back and I see a big picture that I has been seen it for 36 years well not better at all compare with Thailand and Singapore ,simple is it rules but not rule if you try to learn it HVAC here you must admit and loyal to this field , Vietnamese HVAC Tech do you know how they do with Freon?just let it go free why waste time and do this and do that ?,our ozone layer soon or latter will be gone !!!! You know our rule is collect,recycle and put back in and The HVAC tech will pass EPA test to able to handle the Freon and buying the Freon so I am just say to learn HVAC in Vietnam field you must be loyal to this Rule no matter what?Can you do that ,cause I have seen a lot since I am working over there.also Visit Vietnam at your old risk because for My experience I almost get kill when travel in street of Saigon traffic it so ...... Red traffic light keep running ,one way only but who care one or 2 ,cross ing the street got run over ,taxis overcharge if you do not watch ,pocket picker every where ,safe way is travel by Tour guide company and do not carry any thing with you ,camera if you not hide ,robber can rag you down on the street ,and watch for any where to be eat or drink and do not look any one by any change (by look you will be get chop chop or bottle in your head )if any one interest visit Vietnam saigon I will talk more about my experience so when you come and visit and not be surprise by what you in to . I know in Vietnamese the have a sentence said 1 stinky bug can mess up the pot of soup but I I feel more than one what can I do ?so also I can say vo dua ca nam it will be bad or be good

Freon is no longer existed, OK? We have applied a new rule for this for around about 05 years ago. But Freon was produced by Dupont and at that time people did not think about they did harm to the earth. Don't too much worry.

Could we change the topic? Have you ever got any good memory in Vietnam? OR do you have any sweet memory in Vietnam? How long have you been in Vietnam? Among those bad things, which is the thing you like the most in VN?

Welcome EH!

Good people on this site!!!

25 years ago that I am have a good times good memory ,just empty stomach ride a bicycle around Saigon with a lot of fresh air the street so wide open people going a slow mode not compare with saigon right now ,it overload everything beside just couple street were renovation wide better but still same old song ,Schools ,Hospitals ,playground for kids I am not see any where just Hotel ,restaurant ,shopping ,ect just for enjoy people and make money as they can well our country poor but just have everything a rich country people still jealous Luxury car ,most of expensive thing , when I over there I really like the country side where the people still pure and pristine ,with beautiful landscape and green patty rice filed I love that every body %80 still poor ,if I talk about this issue it will never end ,I feel not safe when I was back there my friend get injured pretty bad when walking out the bar then got chase by the gangster follow by Machete attack ,I think peaceful when I am back home but you never know!so Just be it when it come it come

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12