Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi from Vietnam

Hi from Vietnam

Is this forum for international dicussion? I am glad to meet you up here and hope that I can learn much from you, the HVAC experts. I am from electrical world but it seems that electrical system and HVAC have a very close connection. My new job is to work for a general construction firm in a wide range of operation including infrastruction, civil, ME... So, having knowledge of an insider of HVAC world would be great for the job. I like HVAC, too.

Thank you,

yes, this is a global forum (www.)

there are members from around the globe
    please read the rules you agreed to when you signed on, if you don't understand any of the rules, ask????

oh, welcome
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

Welcome

The statement below is my signature and just my overall feeling towards our industry and does not necessarily pertain to you nor this thread.

There really isn't a legitimate excuse for not doing the job correctly!

Welcome to the sight alot of good info to be found here.

Hi hien! Good to meetcha!
    RealEyes
    Realize
    RealLies!

Welcome, you should bring a lot of interesting info to the site. What part of Viet Nam are you in.
    I'm not tolerating Political Correctness anymore, from now on it's tell it like it is.

Veto Pro Pak - The best tool bag you'll ever own

You from Vietnam right ,the country has no rules ,no standard for Electrical and HVAC ,that the bad parts for to be Electrician or HVAC tech ,specially Freon in AC can freely disposal in to the air and damage to out Ozone layer ,no safety standard so what you learn from here may be not welcome in Vietnam ,but just learn for yourself it a good parts .

I was in the mecong delta part of the the country in 1969. Around the area between cu chi . I would like to see it now.
    I'm not tolerating Political Correctness anymore, from now on it's tell it like it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Vietanh View Post
    You from Vietnam right ,the country has no rules ,no standard for Electrical and HVAC ,that the bad parts for to be Electrician or HVAC tech ,specially Freon in AC can freely disposal in to the air and damage to out Ozone layer ,no safety standard so what you learn from here may be not welcome in Vietnam ,but just learn for yourself it a good parts .
    Hey Vietanh:

You said so base on what facts? I can 100% guarantee you that there are rules in every part of this world even I've not been around it. A country cannot be called a country if there is no rule. You are so funny.
    Last edited by hien.nguyenquoc; 05-20-2011 at 12:54 AM.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Texas-Tech View Post
    I was in the mecong delta part of the the country in 1969. Around the area between cu chi . I would like to see it now.
    Really? It has been a so long time. isn't it? What have you been there for?
    Cu Chi is still here if you'd like to see:
    http://www.cuchitunnel.org.vn/content/index.php?lan=1
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C%E1%BB%A7_Chi_tunnels

If you want to see it someday, let me know.
    Last edited by hien.nguyenquoc; 05-20-2011 at 12:53 AM.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Texas-Tech View Post
    Welcome, you should bring a lot of interesting info to the site. What part of Viet Nam are you in.
    I am in the South of VN, the location is round 45kms far from Cu Chi. Well, I am here which one purpose is to try to learn. I don't know if I got you interested. Are you interested in replying questions?

Most of the people here In the U.S. has forgive and or forget the Vietnam war, They put all that past them long ago.

How does the Vietnamese people feel about America. did they also put the war behind them?

Air condition is Vietnam; is this now a new a blooming industry?

One more thing, I have a few Vietnamese customers, they do exceeding well in America. a credit to your country.
    Decide what you want, decide what you are willing to exchange for it. Establish your priorities and go to work." H.L. Hunt

"In order that people may be happy in their work, these three things are needed: They must be fit for it. They must not do too much of it. And they must have a sense of success in it." John uskin

Quote Originally Posted by hien.nguyenquoc View Post
    Really? It has been a so long time. isn't it? What have you been there for?
    Cu Chi is still here if you'd like to see:
    http://www.cuchitunnel.org.vn/content/index.php?lan=1
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C%E1%BB%A7_Chi_tunnels

If you want to see it someday, let me know.
    Thank you for the link, I will explore it this weekend. I'd love to return and be able to travel around without fear of war. It's a beautiful country

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast