Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 256789101112
    You will never beleive this, h$ell, I can't beleive it myself yet. Today I came home from lunch and found two senior techs battling behind my house. I did not know at first what they were yelling about. I asked them nicely what the problem was and the one replied very nasty, "It looks like you got your f%#%ing wish after all!!!!" I am not even going to post the rest of his words on here, but it turns out the compressor they installed turned out to be 100% dead. No hum, no burn, no nothing.

They both loaded up everthing and capped off my lineset and said they will be back with my new unit when it arrives at their distributor. At that point I was not going to say one word, but in the back of my head I am wondering if they will ever come back with a new unit. As of now they took everything, the old unit parts and this damaged unit. As they were loading it up the one tech said abruptly, "We will have no problem selling this F@$#ing unit once we get another compressor, there are many customers who would give their right nut for one of these at a discounted price." Talk about being professional!

Confused

ltmd,

What do you mean when you say a "TS fly compressor"? You lost me.

Sorry about that.

Very interesting indeed.

What kind of internal problems are there other than the fact bristol makes it.

Originally posted by carrierdan
    You will never beleive this, h$ell, I can't beleive it myself yet. Today I came home from lunch and found two senior techs battling behind my house. I did not know at first what they were yelling about. I asked them nicely what the problem was and the one replied very nasty, "It looks like you got your f%#%ing wish after all!!!!" I am not even going to post the rest of his words on here, but it turns out the compressor they installed turned out to be 100% dead. No hum, no burn, no nothing.

They both loaded up everthing and capped off my lineset and said they will be back with my new unit when it arrives at their distributor. At that point I was not going to say one word, but in the back of my head I am wondering if they will ever come back with a new unit. As of now they took everything, the old unit parts and this damaged unit. As they were loading it up the one tech said abruptly, "We will have no problem selling this F@$#ing unit once we get another compressor, there are many customers who would give their right nut for one of these at a discounted price." Talk about being professional!
    Other than not believing a single word you post at this point, I'd say you got exactly what you deserved. Looks like your going to need that lawyer you bragged about earlier. Enjoy the hot summer.

damn ravenx you don't pull any punches
    and I am willing to bet he's getting what he paid for.

-----------------------------------------------------------
    I got off this thread a ways back because some so called contractors don't know **** from shineolla.

I saw where this was the original installing contractor but no one asked if they were the low bidder? and at this point they are still hanging in there and carrierdan's got them bent over and wants us to back him up. bull sheeeeeit.

This kind of install the ho's should be looking for the most qualified installation company.

If this contractor was the low bidder, he'll never be low on a 2 stage again.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

What happen to my post calling this fiction???????

On friday morning they finally installed the unit and came back around 4:30 to check the vacuum and it was near the 200's, I told them that was good enough, and to go ahead and fire it up. Everything seems ok so far. They checked the infinity stat for a bit to make sure it was operating correctly which it was. Later I got a call from the owner to see how it went, and I politly told him the words that came out of his one techs mounth. He once again stuck up for his tech and said, "he has every right to be angry!" Then he told me that this new unit has a full parts warranty just like a new one, but if I want it serviced, look elsewhere. All I can say is I feel sorry for the person who gets this "lemon" unit they pi$$ed with for all that time.

I really hope the other customers he has don't have to go thru this mess. And to all of you folks that still hold a grudge against me, you can go F#%$ off and go back to your overworked, overwhelmed and boring life. Those who helped by providing helpful info, I am very greatful and really appriciate your time. And BTW, I am not an engineer by any means, I actually am nothing more than a X-ray machine technician. I am responsible for the repair and calibration of them.

Originally posted by lynn rodenmayer
    What happen to my post calling this fiction???????
    Amen Lynn, there is just way to much wrong with this post IMO.

Change the compressor because the oil is saturated? Come on, ever time you develope a leak you have to now change a compressor?

Acid burnout in an instant?

Replacing a unit with a damaged unit?

And the original problem was?

Very strange thread.

But I do agree, and somebody said this already but these are not units that should be worked on or installed by the lowest bidder IMO.

Live each day like it is your last, for one day you will be right!

Again, a simple thank you would have been enough. I guess you lived up to your true color shown in your original post.

carrierdan you are a certifiable

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 256789101112