Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thumbs up It was a joke Timebuilder.

It was a joke to make you laugh. Don't be so hyper-sensitive to posts. Everything in moderation my good man. HA-ha-ha!!!

I like your post with Scripture. You get 10 heavenly hash points and a free slice of angel food cake. Take care Timebuilder. I like the site. I never had time to log on until now. Too busy with work and university studies full time on-line.
    Enjoy the weather.

Ron

Plugged strainer.

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
    It was a joke to make you laugh. Don't be so hyper-sensitive to posts. Everything in moderation my good man. HA-ha-ha!!!

I like your post with Scripture. You get 10 heavenly hash points and a free slice of angel food cake. Take care Timebuilder. I like the site. I never had time to log on until now. Too busy with work and university studies full time on-line.
    Enjoy the weather.

Ron

So you like Lennox ? Or is that just a name you pulled out of your hat ?

im a huge fan of Lennox L series units. not because of dependability .. they have flaws ... but accessibility is the best, better than any other rtu I encounter on a weekly basis .... I can't think of one component that's a p.i.t.a to access . . . I sure can name other brands issues related to serviceability lol

Quote Originally Posted by hvac wiz 33 View Post
    im a huge fan of Lennox L series units. not because of dependability .. they have flaws ... but accessibility is the best, better than any other rtu I encounter on a weekly basis .... I can't think of one component that's a p.i.t.a to access . . . I sure can name other brands issues related to serviceability lol
    Yep.. Got to love those hinged service panels. The microprocessors are a nice service tool as well. Like memory codes. Fault codes and the like. Now some of the slant coils can be a sucker to clean. Parts are expensive but sometimes you get what you pay for. I would consider them the Cadillac of rooftop units. I must admit I love working on Carrier's thou. Best value for the buck. Just my

VTP99

Yes I love Lennox commercial, Aaon, Stulz, and some others because they are easy to work on, user friendly, and their schematics do not wipe off w/ the dust. I like the residential units too.
    When you look at Trane and Carriers engineers it seems that they just swapped companies because Trane even sucks now on a lot of their equipment. Some of Carriers commercial stuff is good but when Carrier commissions a lot of the upscale junk you need a laptop or program stick to access it.

You should not need to make the customers suffer at the expense of union gluttony and perverse business practices if you are going to mass market your equipment. At least with Lennox they wil provide you with access to their boards and whatever else that the tech needs. It is all about customer friendly attitudes and just plain being a decent human being.

Just my quarter as to why I will take Lennox over most other equipment any day.
    As far as unit issues go a lot of it stems from install issues, voltage issues, or other problems. I have not had hardly any issues with any Lennox equipment except for the blue ignition modules but the black retofit boxes have solved that dilemma.
    I work the D.C. NOVA areas so I work on many types of equipment. I see York and Carrier as the worst, followed by Trane consistently documented by service calls and PM adds.
    Have a glorious weekend.

Ron

Must be a Trane. LOL! LOL! You can stop a Trane after all w/ some solder slag and no vacuum or partial vacuum! Has it been serviced before that photo? Time to break out the rubber hose and magazines.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12