Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Just brought this one on line. Made a good deal on it.

http://www.circuitcity.com/rpsm/oid/...undleDetail.do

Looks like a nice putor. We got a new one a month or so ago. We went Dell this time, all the bells and whistles.

Celeron processor is not that great. They are pretty slow. You pay for what you get.

Looks like it will accomplish the basic needs, not that fond of the celeron processors either but for the basic user they work, You can't built one that inexpensive last one cost me around $1200.00 and that was without monitor or printer, Dell is pretty good but never call there their customer service line and ask to speak to an american about a problem with delivery and UPS , I made that mistake and took a tour of India and South America lol
    Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat. (President Theodore Roosevelt)

Originally posted by lalo56
    Celeron processor is not that great. They are pretty slow. You pay for what you get.
    Yep,,,dumping out dated hardware. No problem though, Rob is perdy slow also.

Bet I'm wealthier than you

Redneck wussy boy!!

Re: Bet I'm wealthier than you

Originally posted by rob10
    Redneck wussy boy!!
    Are you telling us that you have two broken down cars next to the trailer, poor wussy boy only has one. haha
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Re: Bet I'm wealthier than you

Redneck wussy boy!!
    Bragging about money is usually like bragging about your dick. Mostly bragging is all it is. Tell you what, lets just talk about ,zip codes. See if you are in or next to a zip code on this page? I'am all the way down at #3

http://www.dkosopedia.com/index.php/Richest_ZIP_Codes

Maybe if the list went to 4,000

zip codes mean squat

What's in your stock portfolio?

Re: Re: Bet I'm wealthier than you

Originally posted by vmc1161
    Redneck wussy boy!!
    Are you telling us that you have two broken down cars next to the trailer, poor wussy boy only has one. haha
    Something like that. At least its not a cardboard box on the street like yours.

I sure as hell wouldn't buy one from CC, their customer service and extended warranty company SUCK!!!

The unit came back with more problems than it had when I shipped it to them! TWICE!!

They even shipped me somebody else's accessories (for a completely different machine) and not mine!

Well looks like I aint got no worries about being top dog. Cincinnati aint even on the list, while we're at it nothing in Ohio even made the list.

Circuit City has always been pretty good to me when I return something. Of course it's been several years because Best Buy came in and Niether Circuit City or HH Gregg can beat their prices and their customer service is pretty good to.

Originally posted by mattm
    Well looks like I aint got no worries about being top dog. Cincinnati aint even on the list, while we're at it nothing in Ohio even made the list.

Don't worry bout it. At least you don't have to go to family reunions like they do in Louisiana and introduce your cousin as your wife.

I have never bought a off the rack computer. I always had the local geek build one so I would have someone to choke.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast