Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast

Thread: would you?

Quote Originally Posted by energy star View Post
    No, it was a starting point for the boarders...oops....borders. You are seeing what you want to sea, oops, see.
    No, I am seeing what is actually there;
    In his speech, Obama gave unprecedented prominence to a long-held U.S. stand that Israel opposes: A Palestinian state should be shaped around the border lines that existed before the 1967 war in which Israel took control of the West Bank, Gaza and East Jerusalem.
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110520/..._obama_mideast

With where your head is obviously located, I guess you can't see much of anything
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

I think the latest is Killing bin laden. Did you here, shoot....hear, about that on rush?
    You are correct. Obama's allowing President Bush's plans for eliminating Osama was definitely a good thing for him to do.

See, now you are on a roll. So, give a second thing that Obama has done for the U.S., preferably something that was not already started by President Bush.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPiExAXNpQ8

Video.....about 7 minutes in, less 5 or ten seconds.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    No, I am seeing what is actually there; http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110520/..._obama_mideast

With where your head is obviously located, I guess you can't see much of anything
    I commend you on your replies with the dig at the end. I guess after a while with all the practice you must get from misconstruing the news, you carved yourself out an undesirable niche. (visiting all the forums you do).
    Always here

I think the latest is Killing bin laden. Did you here, shoot....hear, about that on rush?
    He get's credit for continuation of the Bush policies, and issuing the Ok, but not for the killing. So there you go, I even gave you two.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post
    He get's credit for continuation of the Bush policies, and issuing the Ok, but not for the killing. So there you go, I even gave you two.
    Yo. Don't even mention that Bush helped find or helped kill Bin Laden. He didn't. Weapons of mass destruction.....yeah right.
    Always here

Weapons of mass destruction.....yeah right.
    Raise your two hands, place your right index finger on your right temple, your left index finger on your left temple....close your eyes and repeat the words slowy.."stay focused...I must stay focused".

Yeah, just like the kid in a balloon two year back. How'd that turn out? I mean if we see it on the news.............it must be.....
    You are doing pretty good against me today. I once again must agree with you. You are correct that when Obama says something, we can pretty much figure it is going to be lie. So, I can see why you don't believe what Obama said, because it came directly from Obama himself; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-FOw...yer_detailpage

Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post
    Raise your two hands, place your right index finger on your right temple, your left index finger on your left temple....close your eyes and repeat the words slowy.."stay focused...I must stay focused".
    Yeah that's right. Now focus on one thing energy. What has Obama done except help destroy America as we know it. Please tell us and no more BS, what can you say about the worst most anti American President we ever had.

Carter was the dumbest and hurt us the most till the Anti American Obama came on with his commie ideas. He takes the cake. OK I will stop talking about him and let you take charge and tell us what a great man h is. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Well robo and Gibs I guess we can see that energy star is incapable of saying why he supports Obama and what Obama has done for America. The obvious reason is that he likes to hear him read speeches off his teleprompter written by his staff.

Those speeches are complete lies and BS meant to wow over the gullible and naive Democratic base. He has destroyed our economy, our energy independence, our credibility around the world and even our sense of well being.

Energy and the other Obama supporters cannot ever explain why they like him or why he is good for America. Because there is nothing they can come up with. Lets see you prove me wrong there energy. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Thank you, thank you very much
    Are you an entertainer yourself? Or just emulating Elvis? cause he left the building.
    Always here

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Well robo and Gibs I guess we can see that energy star is incapable of saying why he supports Obama and what Obama has done for America. The obvious reason is that he likes to hear him read speeches off his teleprompter written by his staff.

Those speeches are complete lies and BS meant to wow over the gullible and naive Democratic base. He has destroyed our economy, our energy independence, our credibility around the world and even our sense of well being.

Energy and the other Obama supporters cannot ever explain why they like him or why he is good for America. Because there is nothing they can come up with. Lets see you prove me wrong there energy. Thank you, thank you very much
    Shhhhhhhhhh.....he's searching the web,has email's sent out and the smoke signal fires are being lite....waiting for responses because it's obviously to complicated of a question.

I commend you on your replies with the dig at the end. I guess after a while with all the practice you must get from misconstruing the news, you carved yourself out an undesirable niche. (visiting all the forums you do).
    If by undesirable niche, you mean the truth, you are once again correct.

I am a person with a passion for investigation. I am going to suggest that you too visit a multitude of forums with a broad range of viewpoints so you too can better understand what you post and be more accurate about what you post.

So, what have we learned?

• Obama absolutely said that he supports the Palestinian demand that the Palestinian borders be reverted back to what they were in 1967.
    • RoBo and others have provided absolute proof of what Obama said.
    • Anyone disputing such proof has no clue as to what they are typing about.

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast