Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast
Results 40 to 52 of 300

Thread: would you?

  1. #40
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,549
    Quote Originally Posted by energy star View Post
    Thats BS. You're listening to Rush about how Obama wanted to make the boarders back to 67. Thats all. You are running with that because it's what the talking head entertainers are saying. Tell us......you are referring to the boarders aren't you? If not what EXACTLY are you referring to?
    OK star give it up just tell us why you like Obama and support him. Don't worry about rush or the bugger man just cut to the chase if you can and enlighten us as to what a great man he is. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

  2. #41
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    3,824
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    OK star give it up just tell us why you like Obama and support him. Don't worry about rush or the bugger man just cut to the chase if you can and enlighten us as to what a great man he is. Thank you, thank you very much
    Who's the Bugger man?
    Always here

  3. #42
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,932
    [QUOTE=ControlsInMT;10234842]
    Quote Originally Posted by lions_lair View Post
    that my girl friend is a bleeding heart liberal? She saw me here ..checking out this post. She said what i posted was..just because he is black..and that its racist. She says all presidents are human n they all make mistakes.MISTAKES..?..are you effin kiddin me..i think she scanned the first paragraph or two,and blew through the rest. But of course SHE cant tell me what makes him so great either. QUOTE]

    Now that's funny! I just don't understand why some people always assUme it's a race thing if you don't like Obama...
    I did not vote for Obama, but there are plenty of Black Americans I would vote for. In fact, I was on the campaign committee for a Black woman in my district in Maryland running for representative.

    However, when Obama did win the election, I had a momentary sense of pride and hope for the U.S. Pride in the fact that a person's race did not prevent them from becoming one of the most influential persons on the planet and hope that with Obama's mixed racial make up, that he would be a uniting force for all Americans. That hope was dashed when it became obvious that Obama loathes his White heritage and has widened the racial rift between Americans more then all of the David Dukes could ever have done.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  4. #43
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,932
    Quote Originally Posted by energy star View Post
    Would you like me to tell them to you? Your not listening to rush are you? I hope you don't listen to that ***hat.
    Uhhh, yes, we would like you or anyone else to tell us what Obama has done for the U.S.......DUH!

    And no, I can't stand listening to Rush or any of the other talking heads.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  5. #44
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,932
    Quote Originally Posted by energy star View Post
    Yes, I will school you all when I get home. The list is long, so I may not post until Sat. When is the last time you liked our government? I mean when did you agree with most they did? It's all the same, they just shuffle staff around between presidents.
    You mean to tell us that you cannot come up with one significant thing that Obama has done for the U.S.? You have to wait until you can google leftist propoganda in order to come up with something that Obama has allegedly done for us?

    I've never liked government and I never will. Government is not needed to be liked, it is there as a neccesary evil to keep us from submitting to chaos. I have appreciated politicians who attempt to make government what it was intended to be, but government itself should never be liked by anyone.

    If anyone likes government, that means that government is doing something for that person which means that government is doing something against others. Government should never be in a position to be liked or disliked, just understood to be necessary.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  6. #45
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,932
    Quote Originally Posted by energy star View Post
    Thats BS. You're listening to Rush about how Obama wanted to make the boarders back to 67. Thats all. You are running with that because it's what the talking head entertainers are saying. Tell us......you are referring to the boarders aren't you? If not what EXACTLY are you referring to?
    You're kidding us...right? I mean, this is all over every news station. It is all that is being reported on the mainstream Internet media, radio media and television media. There is no where that what you are disputing is not being reported that Obama has requested that Israel adhere to the Palestinian demand that the Palestinian borders (NOT boarders) are moved back to where they were in 1967. This is an absolute fact.

    If you do not understand something this blatantly true, you really should not leave your home without someone to watch over you.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  7. #46
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,549
    Quote Originally Posted by energy star View Post
    Who's the Bugger man?
    Pardon me from your posts I assumed I had to dumb down my comments to you. So you don't understand what the bugger man is either. Just forget it just tell us why you like Obama.

    Can you understand that? I guess not because you should have answered it by now or is it because you and all your liberal friends have no rational basis for supporting him and are afraid to tell us. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

  8. #47
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    3,824
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    You're kidding us...right? I mean, this is all over every news station. It is all that is being reported on the mainstream Internet media, radio media and television media. There is no where that what you are disputing is not being reported that Obama has requested that Israel adhere to the Palestinian demand that the Palestinian borders (NOT boarders) are moved back to where they were in 1967. This is an absolute fact.

    If you do not understand something this blatantly true, you really should not leave your home without someone to watch over you.
    No, it was a starting point for the boarders...oops....borders. You are seeing what you want to sea, oops, see.
    Always here

  9. #48
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    3,824
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    You mean to tell us that you cannot come up with one significant thing that Obama has done for the U.S.?
    I think the latest is Killing bin laden. Did you here, shoot....hear, about that on rush?
    Always here

  10. #49
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    3,824
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    You're kidding us...right? I mean, this is all over every news station. It is all that is being reported on the mainstream Internet media, radio media and television media.
    Yeah, just like the kid in a balloon two year back. How'd that turn out? I mean if we see it on the news.............it must be.....
    Always here

  11. #50
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,932
    Quote Originally Posted by energy star View Post
    Who's the Bugger man?
    Anything to avoid posting something intelligent, eh? Just answer the question that you claim to have many answers to; What has Obama done for the U.S.?

    Oh, since you asked, the bugger man to Georgians is like the boogey man is to the rest of us. Both are in the closet and to Georgians, the bugger man is just as scary as the boogey man.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  12. #51
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Boise, ID
    Posts
    4,259
    Quote Originally Posted by energy star View Post
    You're listening to Rush about how Obama wanted to make the boarders back to 67. Thats all. You are running with that because it's what the talking head entertainers are saying.
    Once you figure out that you are DEAD wrong about this, because that IS what he said, than I would love to hear how your going to spin it. I surmise you will be telling us what he meant by it, and we are all wrong because he is just so much smarter than the rest of us and that's why we can't understand him. I guess we should not to pay attention to actual words, but instead, sit back and wait for someone to explain everything to us.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

  13. #52
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,549
    Quote Originally Posted by energy star View Post
    I think the latest is Killing bin laden. Did you here, shoot....hear, about that on rush?
    I think the question is what has he done not Bush? All he did was give permission to carry out Bush's mission to take out Osama. Now please name something that he has done not Bush. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event