Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast

Thread: would you?

Quote Originally Posted by lions_lair View Post
    Can anyone tell me anything good about him..or anything hes done?
    I can.
    Always here

Quote Originally Posted by energy star View Post
    I can.
    Yea, we can tell

Oh, wait! I get what you are telling us. By typing absolutely nothing, you are telling us that you can tell us what Obama has done for the country; absolutely nothing.

Good call.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

that my girl friend is a bleeding heart liberal? She saw me here ..checking out this post. She said what i posted was..just because he is black..and that its racist. She says all presidents are human n they all make mistakes.MISTAKES..?..are you effin kiddin me..i think she scanned the first paragraph or two,and blew through the rest. But of course SHE cant tell me what makes him so great either. Can anyone tell me anything good about him..or anything hes done?
    Don't dispair. Scripture tells us that woman is more susceptible to be deceived by Evil. Just remember that scripture also tells us that man is easily pursuaded by woman and that man will whine that it was the woman's fault that he was so weak.

So, stay away from anything your girlfriend tries to get you to eat for a while.

that my girl friend is a bleeding heart liberal? She saw me here ..checking out this post. She said what i posted was..just because he is black..and that its racist. She says all presidents are human n they all make mistakes.MISTAKES..?..are you effin kiddin me..i think she scanned the first paragraph or two,and blew through the rest. But of course SHE cant tell me what makes him so great either. Can anyone tell me anything good about him..or anything hes done?
    I think you might be finding yourself single and looking for a new GF very soon if she is checking in on your posts.

To answer your questions: Yeah, he is a good at giving speeches. He's freaking genius in the art of the con. Your OP is a good start for what he has done. At least he gave the ok to get OBL, after sitting on the intel for 16 hours.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

This latest Obamanation over Israel should solidify Obummer's vote from Jews. Then again, as a voting bloc, Jews will go left no matter how badly the left has burned them.

lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post
    I think you might be finding yourself single and looking for a new GF very soon if she is checking in on your posts.

To answer your questions: Yeah, he is a good at giving speeches. He's freaking genius in the art of the con. Your OP is a good start for what he has done. At least he gave the ok to get OBL, after sitting on the intel for 16 hours.
    Oh ..She wasn't checking on my posts..shes a farmville addict...I was here checking this post. I...asked here if she wanted to read it. She is the one that cant see past his color and see the big picture. And thanks for the heads up robo about watch what she feeds me..lol
    "If you can’t describe what you are doing as a process, you don’t know what you are doing." ~ W. Edwards Deming

All those who wander..are not lost.

Do NOT..mistake my kindness for weakness.

The early bird may get the worm..but the second mouse gets the cheese.

[QUOTE=lions_lair;10234472]that my girl friend is a bleeding heart liberal? She saw me here ..checking out this post. She said what i posted was..just because he is black..and that its racist. She says all presidents are human n they all make mistakes.MISTAKES..?..are you effin kiddin me..i think she scanned the first paragraph or two,and blew through the rest. But of course SHE cant tell me what makes him so great either. QUOTE]

Now that's funny! I just don't understand why some people always assUme it's a race thing if you don't like Obama...
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Yea, we can tell

Oh, wait! I get what you are telling us. By typing absolutely nothing, you are telling us that you can tell us what Obama has done for the country; absolutely nothing.

Good call.
    Would you like me to tell them to you? Your not listening to rush are you? I hope you don't listen to that ***hat.
    Always here

Quote Originally Posted by energy star View Post
    Would you like me to tell them to you? Your not listening to rush are you? I hope you don't listen to that ***hat.
    Please enlighten us...

Yes, I will school you all when I get home. The list is long, so I may not post until Sat. When is the last time you liked our government? I mean when did you agree with most they did? It's all the same, they just shuffle staff around between presidents.
    Always here

A lot of truth in that! But that last time I liked the government, Ronald Regan. You really want to know the sad part, I was too young to vote for him!

Obama put his foot, well both feet in his mouth yesterday and today regarding Israel and boy did BB pull his feet out of O's mouth and shove both of them right back up his arse...... Yeah, O's good for the Country, huh!

NOT QUALIFIED and NO CHARACTER to be President! PERIOD!

ABO 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WebCTRL View Post
    Obama put his foot, well both feet in his mouth yesterday and today regarding Israel and boy did BB pull his feet out of O's mouth and shove both of them right back up his arse...... Yeah, O's good for the Country, huh!

NOT QUALIFIED and NO CHARACTER to be President! PERIOD!

ABO 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thats BS. You're listening to Rush about how Obama wanted to make the boarders back to 67. Thats all. You are running with that because it's what the talking head entertainers are saying. Tell us......you are referring to the boarders aren't you? If not what EXACTLY are you referring to?
    Always here

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast