Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast

Thread: would you?

Quote Originally Posted by dna View Post
    So, are you gonna move out of the country when he wins again? Just curious.

At least Glenn served this country, as have others of us, he knows what sacrifice is all about, (Have you served your country?) not like the liberal elite anti-American two faced lieing fools in Hollywood that promised to move if B2 were re-elected. True to form of a coward, they never followed through with their vane threats. To bad. Perhaps you will move out if a true American is elected? Note I did not say Rep. or Dem....I want someone that has values, and values the principals that this nation was based upon...frek all the party line BS.

And for all you "Bush Wacker's" and "toe the line Dems" , pull your head out because the status quo has got to go or else we are all screwed.
    Last edited by Gib's Son; 05-18-2011 at 10:27 PM.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

I serve my country EVERY day. It's called taxes.
    KX500......the original big green meanie

I can probably explain why Obama is an OK pres as soon as someone can explain how all the bad things that led up to the financial crisis are his fault but the tracking down and killing of Bin Laden is all due to the previous administration. Ya can't have it both ways.
    Fox News - Rich people paying rich people to tell middle class people to blame the poor.

Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    I can probably explain why Obama is an OK pres as soon as someone can explain how all the bad things that led up to the financial crisis are his fault but the tracking down and killing of Bin Laden is all due to the previous administration. Ya can't have it both ways.
    Not all his fault, but then to throw your arguement back at you, why were all of the problems that faced W attributed to him?

Now, what has he done to improve the finacial crisis and what to INCREASE it? Quite a list on the second, but I can't come up with much on the first.

Bin Laden, come on, seriously, you think he is responsible? I will give him "kudos" for giving the order to complete the mission, but credit for the events leading up to it??? Didn't he want to close Gitmo and is that not where the information came from? Talk about wanting it both ways!

Oh and who controlled congress leading up to Barrack???
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

It's called taxes.
    I think that's called legalized robbery.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Funny our liberal friends on this thread can't say why they support Obama. Not surprised at all. If they admit the truth they will most likely have to admit to being closet commies, have extreme White guilt and want a radical Back man in office even if it means electing Satan.

Just don't like America and feel guilty that we have been leaders of the free world for years and want us to be an impoverished 3rd world country, etc. But the truth alas will never come out. Honesty and truth can never exist in their upside down world. Thank you, thank you very much.
    I would guess I would be in the line of a liberal friend here even though my sensibilities are split between the left and the right depending on topic. I never seen much that I liked on Obama, was rooting for Hillary myself, not so much because I wanted to see a Democrat as President but that I thought the world needed a change from the bunch you had running things. Even with saying that I can still say I did like Bush to some extent, liked his father much better though. Obama did get dealt a crappy hand and did not have the sense to shelve his aspirations until better times. I do not really care if he came from the left or the right, I just think he never had the right stuff for the job.

Quote Originally Posted by ControlsInMT View Post
    Now, what has he done to improve the finacial crisis and what to INCREASE it? Quite a list on the second, but I can't come up with much on the first.
    Actually when the world (yes it was more than America in trouble) most everyone was more concerned with the immediate threat of the financial system collapsing and deflation killing the world economy. All major countries of the world went on a spending spree to stop that from happening. Private capital was suppose to keep the ball rolling rather than just reap the profits. Things did not quite turn out as good or as bad as they could have, hard to say how it would have turned out otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    Actually when the world (yes it was more than America in trouble) most everyone was more concerned with the immediate threat of the financial system collapsing and deflation killing the world economy. All major countries of the world went on a spending spree to stop that from happening. Private capital was suppose to keep the ball rolling rather than just reap the profits. Things did not quite turn out as good or as bad as they could have, hard to say how it would have turned out otherwise.
    The Coffee and Donuts are running out. But Ben the wizard,will be back to wave his magic wand.
    FEN

Quote Originally Posted by the mojo View Post
    The Coffee and Donuts are running out. But Ben the wizard,will be back to wave his magic wand.
    Oh lucky us.

Serving one's country is a voluntary thing that takes away from other things.

Paying taxes is not voluntary, it is mandatory.

Sorry my friend, that dog will not hunt...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    Oh lucky us.
    Hope it won't hurt you too bad,but debt is debt.
    FEN

Be prepared to serve a lot more, if you are still able to have a job.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

I just found out

that my girl friend is a bleeding heart liberal? She saw me here ..checking out this post. She said what i posted was..just because he is black..and that its racist. She says all presidents are human n they all make mistakes.MISTAKES..?..are you effin kiddin me..i think she scanned the first paragraph or two,and blew through the rest. But of course SHE cant tell me what makes him so great either. Can anyone tell me anything good about him..or anything hes done?
    "If you can’t describe what you are doing as a process, you don’t know what you are doing." ~ W. Edwards Deming

All those who wander..are not lost.

Do NOT..mistake my kindness for weakness.

The early bird may get the worm..but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast