Freddy's new Job!
    RealEyes
    Realize
    RealLies!

Quote Originally Posted by rad1 View Post
    Freddy's new Job!
    Yes. I have seen the wisdom.

????
    We all know how you feel about sysint but is there a question coming about Loytec?

Quote Originally Posted by 381engineer View Post
    ????
    We all know how you feel about sysint but is there a question coming about Loytec?
    no questions...just perfection.

Which Loytec products are you familiar with and in you opinion what are the strengths and weaknesses?

I've had good success with the all of the Loytec products I've used, I've found their people (sysint included) to be very helpful and easy to work with.
    I'd love to hear from others about their experience with Loytec (not sysint) and maybe this could end up being a constructive post otherwise I'd hope the mods would just close it now.

A troll-thread started by a Troll to troll others into trolling? What a useful idea.

I prefer direct personal attacks. This is too indirect for me.

According to the rules of this site, Freddy has just earned himself a 30 day vacation. Good riddance.

Rule #3

The evidence

I look forward to the controls page being a bastion of knowledge like it was before the trolls started posting on it day and night.

I tried to follow the link too. I was following Freddy around this site chuckling at his Loytec enthusiasm. I did not see him bash Loytec, but I am curious as to how he broke the rules? I saw Sysints' and BACnets' annoyance on the "Where to place Logic" thread and I stopped. My apologies to those two for disturbing their discussion with our folly!
    RealEyes
    Realize
    RealLies!

Sorry, the link that doesn't seem to work anymore was a list of FB's recent posts. Over a dozen in a row all bashing the Loytec brand for no apparent reason.

Freddy and Matrix are both gone. Sys and BAC... behave. If you guys didn't banter with them then this issue would not have happened. If you feel you need to spar with someone then it would be best to take it to the committee or hit the report post button.

I just told the committee that the rules for Pro mean all forums. This of course means the control areas too.

thx
    Last edited by Dad; 05-18-2011 at 03:21 PM.