Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    What do your trend logs show?

Trend occupancy if you haven't already and try to coordinate that trend in a zone(s) that the override button is likely to be hit.
    "How it can be considered "Open" is beyond me. Calling it "voyeur-ed" would be more accurate." pka LeroyMac, SkyIsBlue, fka Freddy-B, Mongo, IndyBlue
    BIG Government = More Dependents
    "Any 'standard' would be great if it didn't get bastardised by corporate self interest." MatrixTransform
    My 5 yr old son "Dad, Siri is not very smart when there's no internet."

Post Likes
    Hey crab, I did this about 3 weeks ago on a few sites out of my paranoia, but haven't seen any one hit the temp-occ button yet, I am going to set up an extra 7350h this weekend and test this myself so I'll know what happens.
    When it is said that BacNet is a better protocol than LonWorks, I die a little more inside.
    ~knottyjabe

Post Likes
    I bet 1 of 5 occupants know about the function of the override button.
    RealEyes
    Realize
    RealLies!

Post Likes
    Oh, but they learn quick when you start 'tightening' the schedule.

Post Likes
    exactly... I did have an "overzealous energy saver" who when they left early one thursday, pressed the temp not-occupied button. Needless to say the next day following that was miserably cold for them, as the not-occ button puts the system into temp unocc for 24 hours not the inverse 2 hrs from the temp occ button. I got a laugh out of that!
    When it is said that BacNet is a better protocol than LonWorks, I die a little more inside.
    ~knottyjabe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12