Tridium front end

Anyone ever use the Tridium Niagara as a front end for a CPC E2 RX controller and a Carrier CCN controller? Excuse my ignorance on this - Haven't worked with Tridium products before. Thanks in advance....

Quote Originally Posted by rcbuddy View Post
    Excuse my ignorance on this - Haven't worked with Tridium products before.
    Niether has Sysint. But I am sure he will be with you shortly to set you straight.

Thanks. For any future replies, I can explain the scenario a little better.
    Well, the CPC folks want to use the BX controller (for the BAS) and RX controller(existing Refrigeration) with Ultrasite (which I am very familiar with), the Carrier folk want to I-VU with a CCN controller (90 ton chiller) for the BAS only and the Tridium guys want to tie it all together. I just see too many cooks in the kitchen.

Quote Originally Posted by rcbuddy View Post
    I just see too many cooks in the kitchen.
    Based on your system(s) I agree with your assessment. You need to watch out for would be gods thinking they can easily handle everything because they can tie together a few boxes.

Didn't the Tboxers attempt something with CPC in the past? I think this fizzled.

Tboxers? Funny..... I think they did with Carrier AND CPC. CPC has the ability to handle all building controls with the BX although Chiller communication parameters would be lacking.