I have to thank AHS for this honor. And the architect, and the HVAC contractor who ALLOWED this setup to be installed!!

A proffessional is someone who does his best work even when he doesnt want to.

Solitary confinement works, it finally broke down and they called you in to interrogate it.

Wink

They could have done better. They could have covered the access panel.

Is that flex the dryer vent?

You really got to watch it with those condensers...it's like the Carrier coil-in-a-coil design. You got to take the top off the unit and really clean in between them, otherwise it's just cosmetic...at least they put the compressor toward the opening for you--or did someone build the structure around the CU?
    Leadership...the ability to move forward even when you've burned your foot.

yes

That is the dryer vent that fell apart, and Yes those short inner coils suck to split and clean. It doesnt do any good to have 5 inches of clearence on the coil sides either, and who cares about the comressor I will NEVER change it. I would sooner put in a side discharge unit. Also did you notice that box fan? It is wired into the contactor actually the duplex outlet is wired into the contactor the fan is just plugged into it. What a set-up!! And by the way who the hell cleans condensers WITHOUT taking the top off??

CC

It was worse

They did cover it. I had take all the 3" screws out to get the louver off to get that access there.

CC