Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: JUST GREAT!

Just hope Beenie doesn't pee on you..........
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Never undstood how that worked. The day you want the room it is more expensive than if you booked weeks in advance. Seems they would rather have the room empty. I guess they feel your desperate and will spend the money.

I did not know that you could reserve a room with a maxed out credit card or I would have done that. Right now I am just paying up my cards enough to cover me through the next month until things settle down.

I got it covered though. It just pissed me off that this hotel has been so difficult to deal with. It really does seem to be the best location for our needs though.

Remind me to never again; quit my decent paying job to get involved with a screwed up company like Haliburton, buy thousands of dollars worth of specialty items that have been deemed necesary by Haliburton to take this venture with them, not work steady for two months waiting for Haliburton to honor their end of the "verbal" agreement, let your son have full use of your truck to rack up thousands of dollars worth of needed repairs while you take a job in another country, come home from a good venture on a tropical island with no work lined up for another two months, move out of state to a place that requires buying a washer, dryer, refrigerator and lawn mower.

Damned mid-life crisis
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Originally posted by RoBoTeq

Remind me to never again; quit my decent paying job to get involved with a screwed up company like Haliburton, buy thousands of dollars worth of specialty items that have been deemed necesary by Haliburton to take this venture with them, not work steady for two months waiting for Haliburton to honor their end of the "verbal" agreement, let your son have full use of your truck to rack up thousands of dollars worth of needed repairs while you take a job in another country, come home from a good venture on a tropical island with no work lined up for another two months, move out of state to a place that requires buying a washer, dryer, refrigerator and lawn mower.

Hey Robo.......don't ever do that again.

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

I did not know that you could reserve a room with a maxed out credit card or I would have done that. Right now I am just paying up my cards enough to cover me through the next month until things settle down.

Yep, just don't tell them it's maxed out. They don't need to know. Most hotels will work with you so you can say, put the reservation on your card, but you can pay with another card, or as I did, with cash.

When you make the reservation, they do not even enter the numer in the cresit card system. (They're not SUPPOSED to anyway.) All they do is put the number in their computer, then when you arrive, they actually take your card and swipe it. They just want your number so that if you don't show up and did not cancel, they can still charge the room to your card. If the card is THEN declined however, they will call the credit card co. and get it approved.

(and then someone is BUSTED! )

2 points.

1-WTF applies to the major parking fees at this hotel. $28/nite.

2-Maybe it's time to jump back in the pool and become a contractor-again. Just seems to be the thing to do. Some small guys around here would lpove to hook up with you to help their shops too-work your way into a partnership?
    Just a thought.

Maybe they both suck.

Originally posted by Diceman

Hey Robo.......don't ever do that again.
    ....and take ginkoba so you don't forget.

Lisa kept trying to get me to take that Kinky Balooba stuff for my memory but I kept forgetting to take it.

The parking at the hotel is supposed to be $21 a day unless you go for the valet parking. A Goodman person does not overpay to park his/her car only to have to pay again to get it back. (That is actually on the Goodman "call waiting" message in some of the branchs )

Whats the status on the

Bar/Dancing boats for Fri Nite?
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

This convention costs a lot more than the first one.....huh??

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

I could have gotten rooms at Fairfield Inn or the Mariot dirt cheap.

Re: Whats the status on the

Originally posted by spotts
    Bar/Dancing boats for Fri Nite?
    OK, according to Tonya who works at the cruise place, there are still enough openings to accomodate all of us if we reserve now. The problem is that I have not figured out how to do a reservation with this company.

Here is the brochure for the midnight cruise; http://www.harborcruises.com/pdf/moonlight.pdf
    I will be calling tonya tomorrow at 410-347-5555 ext. 109 to see if she is the one to take the reservations. I suggest anyone wanting to make this cruise do the same.

Called

Gave reference of HVAC for reservations.
    They want $58 non refundable deposit for the cruise. Didn't make one just yet.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast