Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Legal Question

Quote Originally Posted by tinner73 View Post
    i want my click back.
    X2^^

Quote Originally Posted by StingrayHH View Post
    Down here in the south we can pretty much do what we want to on our own property as long as it doesn't make the neighborhood look unsightly. We had a three ring circus a little while back in my neighbor hood. My neighbor across the street owns his own gutter and siding business, he did all his prep work in the driveway, my neighbor to the left of me is an avid wood worker and builds cabinets and other wood furniture in his garage, and I was using my garage for band practice. We all get along, so none of us ever complained about to many cars, noise, or anything else. We respect one another, and don't let little things bother us. I think the only thing we ever complain about is the heat and lack of beer somedays. Maybe you should try and get to know the guy a little better? It might make both of your life's a lot more easier.
    I know what you mean but the guy isnt civil, he thinks his crap dont stink and that he is right and everyone else is below him.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSport1985 View Post
    I know what you mean but the guy isnt civil, he thinks his crap dont stink and that he is right and everyone else is below him.
    I think you may be a little lost. This is a website for people who want to help each other out. It sounds like all you are looking for is advice on how to be a jerk. Well, any ways, good luck with your quest.

Quote Originally Posted by ammoniadog View Post
    I think you may be a little lost. This is a website for people who want to help each other out. It sounds like all you are looking for is advice on how to be a jerk. Well, any ways, good luck with your quest.

Quote Originally Posted by ammoniadog View Post
    You are sounding really clueless with what you have just said. DID YOU NOT READ THE ORGINIAL QUESTION ? ? ? FYI THIS IS IN THE GENERAL DISCUSSION AREA OF THE FORUM ! ! !

Think next time before you type some idiotic responce. NOW THATS BEING A JERK ! ! !

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSport1985 View Post
    Is it legal to work out of your own garage as a HVAC tech? Like in a residential area? I'm in the state of Illinois if it makes a differance.
    Most everyone I have ever known in this trade performs their services at locations other than their own home.

Silly question

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234