Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Legal Question

[QUOTE=craig1;10210862
    rather than turning him in, tell him you won't complain about his business if he doesn't complain about your vehicles.[/QUOTE]

Now there is a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Senior Tech View Post
    6. No Swearing

This is a public site, not a locker room, swearing or near swearing will cause your post to be deleted.

Please read the rules. I chose not to delete your post this time. Next time it will be.
    xxxxx is a swear word? The other one was.

Quote Originally Posted by VTP99 View Post
    Illinois Environmental Protection Agency
    Had to Google that.
    OK, thanks. But I don't think they enforce zoning regulations either.

Now there is a good idea.
    This guy isnt civil at all this would be 2 years in a row of him pulling this stunt.

Quote Originally Posted by craig1 View Post
    Illinois has no prohibition against running a business out of your house/garage. Local ordinances may limit the types of businesses that can be run out of a home.

However, I think you are going about this completely wrong. rather than turning him in, tell him you won't complain about his business if he doesn't complain about your vehicles.
    DING DING DING! We have a winner!

He shoots you in the foot, you shoot him in the foot. What happens? Your both missing a foot.

Interestingly enough, the early 1900's in america we're known to be extremely polite. Because everyone had a gun. No one started trouble, because they knew they'd be screwed too.

You have an ordinance again having to many cars? Are you talking homeowners association?
    "Better tell the sandman to stay away, because we're gonna be workin on this one all night."

"Dude, you need more than 2 wires to a condenser to run a 2 stage heatpump."

"Just get it done son."

Dad adjusted

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSport1985 View Post
    This guy isnt civil at all this would be 2 years in a row of him pulling this stunt.
    Hate to be the bearer of bad news but i don't think your going to get much sympathy here. This is a HVAC site and you want to turn in a HVAC guy.

Quote Originally Posted by hvacvegas View Post
    DING DING DING! We have a winner!

He shoots you in the foot, you shoot him in the foot. What happens? Your both missing a foot.

Interestingly enough, the early 1900's in america we're known to be extremely polite. Because everyone had a gun. No one started trouble, because they knew they'd be screwed too.

You have an ordinance again having to many cars? Are you talking homeowners association?
    We had some code and regulations officer swing by and as far as the cars are concerned we are ok but he is the one being retarded about it.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but i don't think your going to get much sympathy here. This is a HVAC site and you want to turn in a HVAC guy.
    Not asking for it. But he gives the real pros a bad name. He isnt working for any known company he is on his own and probably isnt union like you guys, so w/e there you have it.

We have been living in this neighborhood for 11 years now and this wise guy has only been here for 5. We know all of our other neighbors and this guy smack talks about us all the time, he is a bigot. My buddy from accross the back yard said that once his dad was talking to this wise guy and made some real nasty remarks. He was bold enough to ask my brother if I sold drugs. BTW's his name is Steve Shaver

LOL Now you did it

Your AC still working OK
    It only get worse from here.

Bring over some beverages and work it out
    “If You Can Dodge A Wrench You Can Dodge A Ball”

Were not all union.

Why don't you simply explain your situation to him with the vehicles and see if you can come to a agreement?

Perhaps not, but why stoop to his level?

The noblest vengeance is to forgive.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSport1985 View Post
    BTW's his name is .......
    So Are you the guy to the left or the right
    “If You Can Dodge A Wrench You Can Dodge A Ball”

Quote Originally Posted by Senior Tech View Post
    Were not all union.

Why don't you simply explain your situation to him with the vehicles and see if you can come to a agreement?

Perhaps not, but why stoop to his level?

The noblest vengeance is to forgive.

2 times he has turned us in to city hall over nothing and this guy has no clue what he is talking about and is dead wrong. He has been harrasing us for quite a while and enough is enough. So thats why I'm gonna turn him in and see how he likes to be harrased by the city. This guy is worse than the religion pushers that come in yearly.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast