just need a little help checking some facts......

hey guys i was in here a few weeks ago and got some very valuable info from you and hopeing to get the same...

i looking to see how much of a temp. diffrence i should have on a water cooled system....(wastewater) its a r-22 system, my sight glass is full, my SH is ok at 21deg at the comp. the system does have a small rec./acculater so i didnt use SC, my city water in is 63deg and my outlet temp is 92deg giveing me a 30deg diff. is this ok....HP on gage and PT chart match up

Quote Originally Posted by kool3681 View Post
    hey guys i was in here a few weeks ago and got some very valuable info from you and hopeing to get the same...

i looking to see how much of a temp. diffrence i should have on a water cooled system....(wastewater) its a r-22 system, my sight glass is full, my SH is ok at 21deg at the comp. the system does have a small rec./acculater so i didnt use SC, my city water in is 63deg and my outlet temp is 92deg giveing me a 30deg diff. is this ok....HP on gage and PT chart match up
    Would be nice to know the LL in order to know the approach temp

That said and without that means little, what's regulating your water flow? and have you checked your strainer?

And that BTW anymore is illegal in most states as a replacement, so I would assume this system is older then dirt?

More info needed

As Chris said, you need to give your liquid refgt temp leaving the condenser to know if the condenser is efficient. As far as wastewater goes, most of those were designed around 105* condensing temp. Your split for 63* ecwt doesn't sound out of line, but we can't say what your condenser is doing from the info you imparted.